Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

Hell Yeaaahhh Berserk returns on 11.3.2014 confirmed on ANN

Fuck Togashi

Miura is the best 

IM SO HAPPY!!!!! :')

Hell Yeaaahhh Berserk returns on 11.4.2014 confirmed on ANN

Fuck Togashi

Miura is the best 

Here it is, the infamously unfinished masterpiece. Infamously because the author got addicted to playing the idolm@aster...

Thats just a long running joke lol

snip

You must be kidding. Berserk is on a completely different level to Claymore

It seems that the Apostles fear death because once they die, all those pleasures eventually turn into nightmares.

i prefer to read Guin Saga's(Kaoru Kurimoto)

But Berserk's Story is good

The only thing that beats me is that the author dropped the manga

OH i'll miss the boner i had over the sex scenes

prepare yourself if you want violence, sex, rape, battle, monsters and stuff like that...

you're in the right manga!

there's lot's of boobies in berserk, and the manga feels really real, each individual character is cool

You want to like them, and others you'd want to kill with your own hands...

the author is creative in the begining, but in the ending i think he'd lost his imagination...

Do me a favor, go read Claymore instead...

Read Blaster Knuckle! is a wild west version of berserk

guys... where can i find the 10 missing volumes from 26 to 35?? and i hope this will get more new updatess

Does anyone know where I can read the missing volumes in good quality like Batoto's?

When is this fucking author going to release something? he is going to die before ending this, damn fuck shit

He's working on a new 6 chapter series, and will continue Berserk afterwards. Expect Berserk some time in March (maybe late February).

http://myanimelist.net/manga/61027/Gigantomakhia

When is this fucking author going to release something? he is going to die before ending this, damn fuck shit

is there too much rape??

because i dont like rape

it happens, but only a handfull of times in 333 chapters. 

so who will be the apostle ofthe behelit of guts

Yes, is rather a cruel manga xD

your xD make your comment a bit confusing

is there too much rape??

because i dont like rape

Yes, is rather a cruel manga xD

is there too much rape??

because i dont like rape

!"@$! SPOILER ALERT !"@$!

Nina you bitch...

to read the missing volumes that aren't here go to go http://manga.lyght.net/  excellent place

Volume 20 to volume 37? O.o

Is it like the groups behinf that chifuya or whatever manga where one group started doing the later/newer chapters while another is working on the older chapters? I think I'll hold off on starting berserk until the gap lessens. Don't want to get too into it and then have to wait awhile to continue it. xD

Hmm, well the scans/scanlations for all the missing volumes have been out for a while now, they just aren't hosted here because some are probably direct scans from official releases.

When Casca will get back to normal she will return to Griffith. You know that.

A NEW CHAPTER HAS BEEN RELEASED ?!?

*checks what chapter it is*

Spoiler

Volume 20 to volume 37? O.o

Is it like the groups behinf that chifuya or whatever manga where one group started doing the later/newer chapters while another is working on the older chapters? I think I'll hold off on starting berserk until the gap lessens. Don't want to get too into it and then have to wait awhile to continue it. xD

Isnt Miura really old now? i hope he starts planning ahead..not that i dont care whatever happens to him as long as the manga is continued..I've only ever wished for two people to live really long lives because of their work..the other was Tolkien. Sadly, Tolkien was already dead before i was even born. Also, i hope he starts to work on buffing up gatts' group. Been too long since they got a decent buff. Either gatts gets healed, they get new set of weapons, support of another opposing kingdom or another character who's the same caliber as gatts. At the moment theyre horribly outpowered by the falconia group.

Is this his "utopia" or just another stepping stone?

>Rating 4.99

Who?  WHO??  Who voted this less than 5??

GRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

----------------

"What galls me the most is... for a second... I forgot to kill him."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics