Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

Man, that was pretty amazing.

I can't wait to see next year's chapter. Ha ha ha ha... *Cries*

THE GREAT AND MIGHTY WORK OF MIURA KENTARO HAS RETURNED ONCE AGAIN!

I THANK YE SCANNERS AND TRANSLATORS FOR BRINGING THIS WORK BACK TO US ON SUCH A GLORIOUS OCCASION!

LONG LIVE BERSERK!!!  LONG LIVE GUTS!!!!

Spoiler

That utopia captial is buit with demonic power, but we know "deal with devil" all way is a bad thing, behind the very good face is extreme dark.

Thats the core of all philosophy.

There is a place that can GUARANTEE you food, water, shelter and safety as long as you are there IF you're willing to sacrifice your freedom. Its called PRISON.

its so funy i already forgot what or who the enemy is..

IT LIIIVVVEEESSSS

SDWdbz2.gif

That utopia captial is buit with demonic power, but we know "deal with devil" all way is a bad thing, behind the very good face is extreme dark.

The greatest good is the greatest evil and Griffith has merely reversed those roles for a time. I doubt Guts will be as accepting though.

tumblr_mgpf2dWQMp1r1rt5lo1_500.jpg

Page 16... You will never feel the softness of Luca's bosoms on your face.

Why do I even live?

A year long predictable chapter. Minus the tits, didn't see that comming, Miura must be trying to give some fan service.

If he wants to do some fan service, he should stick with his monthly release, nothing better than 12-11 chapters per year.

Nontheless, I'm glad Berserk has started again.

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif

Don't give me a heart attack like that... though I guess it was the good kind of heart attack :D

need more GUTS!!!!

What, an update O.o

to celebrate let me share a highly relevant song :D

Kingdom by Battle Beast

yes, it is heavy/power metal and yes, it's about Griffith,

And it's actually really good.

What!? An Update? Impossible! I had left all hope :o

This is truly a happy day for us fans.

Dem double pages *_*

Yes Yes Yes Yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S BACK

I MISS YOU BERSERK!!!!!!!

It's back! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHxvNho7qZegKpMLGYLGK

WOOO WOOO WOOO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berserk 334 raw here:
http://adf.ly/jWW3K

=D

Nice!! Thank You for news update.

IM SO HAPPY!!!!! :')

btw sorry man i wrote 11.03.14 but i meant 11.04 

it will resume in issue 08 of young animal

we will get on friday aan bonus chapter of gigantomakha and after that the releases of berser will follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics