Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

2b0411cc62f7e6c92d1ad41b0e24ad23.png

main-qimg-31b3b9a70258d68c20283e9756d6cc

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

The sugar ... on this date outing was WAY above my allowed dietary intake and now my Diabetes is out of control. Thanks Nekoguchi-Sensei.

On the other hand ma boi is going to be married (to Megumi) with kids before he realizes how he got caught ... That Amano ... She's a thicc sexy crafty one.

I didn't check this manga for a while, but... she just asked him out on a date and it's practically chap 100. Was there nothing but fanservice padding since like, chapter 10 ?

Yeah progress in pretty slow, the thing is each shonen magazines must a series like this which focuses entirely on ecchi and not much on actual plot development, Volume sales might not be very good but they are like dark horse for magazine sales.

Just like how yuragi-sou to yuuna san is to shonen jump this series is to shonen sunday both follow the same pattern of loads of fanservice/ecchi moments but less of actual plot development.

Even though both series have enough plot to create a daily soap they are not used very well rather authors are forced to not to do so that they can focus more on fanservice.

I didn't check this manga for a while, but... she just asked him out on a date and it's practically chap 100. Was there nothing but fanservice padding since like, chapter 10 ?

And Amano Megumi finally goes on the offensive. Good for her

I really wish there were vanilla doujins of this. Most of the doujins drawn about this were ntr. I just want to see Manabu do Megumi once and for all
I think we all know that it would be Megumi doing Manabu after her thirst overwhelms her and she jumps him.

hopefully they meet the Toudai girl at the movies

Ah what a subtle way of asking him to a date

For anyone who thinks this girl does not know what she is doing (on a sub-conscious level) please see exhibit A: Chapter 96, Page 11, Panel 3.

I submit to the jury that she came 'dressed' for battle. Knowing that Manabu will get distracted she came to his house in a short skirt (extra short) and probably wearing the flimsiest bra she could find.

Unfortunately she did not realize that her new found skill alone could have carried her to victory. She came with weapons of mass distraction, aiming for a sure kill ... the victim didn't stand a chance. I ask the jury to find her guilty of THICCNESS and sentence her to WIFE Life.

Megumom amazing yet again.

Megumi is a force to be reckoned with.  On a variety of levels.

Plot!!!! Double plot!!!!! Triple bo... plot!!!!!!!
Thats Amano for you.

c7cf58229e319a679de158eeeb81a574.png31566cee67111e8767e684eab89de34f.png

Smug Amano best Amano

And Amano Megumi finally goes on the offensive. Good for her

Spoiler

Paying attention to the important stuff again, I see.

...if she just didn't wear skirts all the time and used a bra that actually supported her breasts...well, then I guess the plot of the manga would be gone

I wonder if Megumi had to pay for the ripped costume

I really wish there were vanilla doujins of this. Most of the doujins drawn about this were ntr. I just want to see Manabu do Megumi once and for all

Such is the fate of Megumi(doujin) I'm afraid.

Manabu... dodged?! What does the scouter say ehhhh fuck it.

I really wish there were vanilla doujins of this. Most of the doujins drawn about this were ntr.

GOOD

I love how the author isn't barely making up excuses for the fanservice lately.

Amano's tan friend is seriously underrated

Yes, he really is the worst. He needs to stop making these things happen that are not at all caused by her own stupidity.

Things which then cause her to act in a way that make it seem as if she isn't interested in him at all. Because that is exactly what she wants.

Yes, he really is the worst. He needs to stop making these things happen that are not at all caused by her own stupidity.

I lost it at the China dress. They all look good. 

Wait, if chocolate means "I like you" and marshmallows "I hate you", does giving these chocolate-covered marshmallow bears means you're a tsundere ?

And giving donuts means... well I guess that's pretty obvious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics