Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

LMAO! The conversation here is funnier than the manga. Which is saying something.

Sootopolis, I'm with you except for the man-to-man, father-son talks. I'm as close to my dad as most, respect the hell out of him, but if he'd tried to give me a man-to-man father-son talk I'd have sort of gaped in embarrassed horror, while he thought to himself "This is the most inane thing I have ever done in my life" and the vitality leaked out of both of us. So we . . . didn't do that. Really, I learned nothing about romance from my dad--he'd already finished doing his courting before I was born, right?
That's not even friendzone anymore, he is bro-zoned :D
It's called realism, Cydric! Not everyone in Japan is a buxom beauty!

Also, as much as I enjoyed this little trip, I'm eager to see what shenanigans Akane and Aoi will go through once Shiharu returns!
Even the Gravure Model is Flat...or B size...WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!!!!!!!
Nao-kun
Spoiler

Sorry Nao-lovers but, I think that boy needs to get swatted down. He's way too cowardly when it comes to dealing with Shiharu and even worse when it comes to trying to fend off Seiji. I mean don't get me wrong I understand that he's not the brightest bulb in the box but, seriously there is a limit to how childish one should act when competing for someones love. Flat out lying just cause you don't want him to see her especially when he has both small children in tow? That's just being a failure as a man in my opinion... plus it's acting more like a brat then anything else. I mean really how is Shiharu ever going to treat him like a man if he's not willing to act like one?

I do understand why you would feel that way but at the same time I feel you're being rather harsh toward him. Well, Nao's not a man, but a 16/17-year old boy, and one in love at that. I'm all for Seiji x Shiharu but I can sympathize with Nao too. Think about it...he's navigating the choppy waters of first love completely adrift, without the benefit of a male figure in his life, none of the man-to-man, father-son talks that his peers are getting. He doesn't feel able to confide in his friends for 'love guidance.' Plus, he's hot headed and let his jealousy get the better of him in a moment I'm sure he feels remorse for, since he isn't a heartless guy. When he saw Seiji it was like "A Wild Rival has appeared!" and Nao's first instinct was to do battle. I love both guys, but there's only one Shiharu. Damn those love triangles, eh? T_T
Japanzai,

Thanks for the great chapter. This has to be one of the most heart-warming manga of all time.
the twins...... the twins................... what would they look like when they grow up... hmmn....
Can never have enough of this manga.
Sorry Nao-lovers but, I think that boy needs to get swatted down. He's way too cowardly when it comes to dealing with Shiharu and even worse when it comes to trying to fend off Seiji. I mean don't get me wrong I understand that he's not the brightest bulb in the box but, seriously there is a limit to how childish one should act when competing for someones love. Flat out lying just cause you don't want him to see her especially when he has both small children in tow? That's just being a failure as a man in my opinion... plus it's acting more like a brat then anything else. I mean really how is Shiharu ever going to treat him like a man if he's not willing to act like one?
C'mon Nao...Even Akane has Kento...and she's a baby :P
Pff, I'm still that way on the phone. Never could make sense of it.
Come on, Nao. The more you hesitate, the further you're pushing Nakamura to Matsunaga!~

Of course, I don't mind that~
Eat bread too!
lol Akane, that loaf is bigger than yourself.
I want to see her wind up with Matsunaga, but neither of them will make a move.
This manga is THE CUTEST EVER. It's not fake, it's not cheesy...it's just right (for being shoujo anyway).
Thanks for the new chapter, Japanzai!
Ahhhh . . . tension going away.
Thanks much Japanzai for giving us such frequent Love So Life fixes.
Bah! Dated a girl? That's nothing! Shiharu, you should have told them how you seduced a man nearly ten years your senior and has children! No one would suspect the innocent Shiharu-tan to be so sexy!
I was in a bad mood, but perked up when I saw that Love So Life has updated, then wilted when I saw Nao's face on the cover... But at the end of the chapter, I'm smiley again. :)
Another great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!
wow such a great manga, can't wait for the next chapter ^_^
Thanks for the new chapter! Shiharu just started to realize her feelings, so I don't think we will see the end soon. It's a slow romance after all ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics