Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 87votes)

Sperman

Alt Names: alt 스퍼맨
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After years of frustration, Kim Gidoo is about to have his first time with the girl he loves.
But then, he's kidnapped by a group of suspicious people, and learns that he's to become a hero thanks to his super-powered sperm...
Go to Sperman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Story New Window relic626
  • 3 Replies

181 Comments

JJ is the cutest.

I know this isn't referring to me, but i will accept it as a compliment

Heh, satellite schlong.

Ehhh, not such a big deal.  Probably all of ours phone up to the NSA by satellite anyway.

Heh, satellite schlong.

Yes. Yes it is worth reading.

There are two possibilities.

She either:

A.) Recognized the backpack for plot convenience because that's just a grey rectangle.

B.) Recognized the backpack because it's a fucking grey rectangle and I literally have not seen that kind of shit before.

And now our first supervillain appears! The... mm... Impotent-man?

Conversation starter :
Honey, your sperm looks so cute !
Ewww.
LOL, thanks for TL~~

welp, i'm hooked

JJ is the cutest.

I dunno, man. She's probably above the line on the crazy/hot graph, but it's a close thing.

He might mean the assistant scientist. Well in my mind that is the #1 girl so far. New girl may be interesting though.

Spoiler

Holy shit! That's the most convenient sperm ever! LMFAO.jpg

Multi-million dollar hollywood movie when?

This dude made annarasumanara? I suppose the lack of lewd in that is compensated with this

I prefer the scientist

I dunno, man. She's probably above the line on the crazy/hot graph, but it's a close thing.

Suumary of the last chapter - The Evil Bra is defeated.

Hilarious.  Not quite what I'd have expected from the creator of Annarasumanara.

Pretty sure the ending will have a deep meaning just like most of his work we just have to figure out the message.

that sperm-car is so embarrassing xD

I rather walk than ride this thing lol.

Just imagine if the car looked like this one:

Spoiler

that sperm-car is so embarrassing xD

I rather walk than ride this thing lol.

I prefer the scientist

The maid outfit is nice but I think sperman has already found a sidekick, even if she isn't entirely comfortable with it. 

Ah, It's so stupid ,and designedly so, that I just can't help but smile at this comic. Happy snickers for everyone!  \(*^*)/ 

Spoiler

LMFAO! He's got a pet sperm! 2bacdc9269f34c79dec4dd966b8dac57.jpg2bacdc9269f34c79dec4dd966b8dac57.jpg

That being said, it's freakin' adorable though!

Really, her name is Ee, where are you living mmm...~?
That name sounds weird but kinda cool when think about it mmm...

Its an asian iirc, I never talked to her because I was never in any of her classes

Hilarious.  Not quite what I'd have expected from the creator of Annarasumanara.

There was a girl in my yeargroup in high school and her first name started with E and her last name is just two letters; Ee

She litereally signs "E.Ee" or something like that on her somewhat hard-to-understand poems and I only knew about it when the library posted people's poems on the notice board

I actually thought her name was part of the poem or at least her pen name. Turns out it was her actual name

Really, her name is Ee, where are you living mmm...~?
That name sounds weird but kinda cool when think about it mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics