Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 87votes)

Sperman

Alt Names: alt 스퍼맨
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After years of frustration, Kim Gidoo is about to have his first time with the girl he loves.
But then, he's kidnapped by a group of suspicious people, and learns that he's to become a hero thanks to his super-powered sperm...
Go to Sperman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Story New Window relic626
  • 3 Replies

181 Comments

"Option one, please!"

Ah, Dr. Sadi Kim is now in her element.

poor thing

Spoiler

Have a 100% correct feeling that Dr. Sadi Kim, being best girl, will end up with no one. They're setting up Ara way hard.

From the author/artist of God if Bath now we have....

Sheet... my jaw hurts from all the laugh.

Hehe. We've found a series Naver won't bother smiting with copyright strikes because they can't host it on Line.

From the author/artist of God if Bath now we have....

Sheet... my jaw hurts from all the laugh.

Y'know, given the content and context of this story, they're being rather tasteful with the art.  Not showing the bandaid covered nipples or the net panties. 

Very true

. . . dammit.

Miss Ara is best waifu.

Best waifu would have set him free cause he's dying.

Miss Ara is best waifu.

bruh.. I don't think it was mentioned before that he ejaculates after the transformation

also he might have PTSD of this "nightmare" instead lol

At this point I wonder should I pity him more than I envy him mmm...~?

Y'know, given the content and context of this story, they're being rather tasteful with the art.  Not showing the bandaid covered nipples or the net panties. 

These "tests" are more like torture than anything. LMFAO.jpg

zorru is gonna come faster than anyone else alright lol

Sperman is a hero that's already being surrounded by heroines. He has enough sperm for everyone. The "legacy" of Sperman must go on!

Ch 12 opening picture - the keyboard is upside down (spacebar is at the top, not where you rest your thumbs)

So will he end up with Miss Ara, Dr. Sadi, the nuna girl, or all three?

Multi-million dollar hollywood movie when?

Not the movie but here you go. Enjoy (loud and nsfw warning)
Spoiler

Wait... other than the fact that he can transform, is he receiving payment or anything for the inconvenience he got mmm...~?

That power is really something dangerous if not controlle and... OH who am I kidding, am I expecting something logical from a manhwa about a man with super schlong milk mmm...

I almost hope that this story never gets that cathartic drama that usually embeds itself into Ha Il Kwon's stories from the middle to the end (even if it seems to be going somewhere right now).

The file labyrinth was too perfect.

heh that guard's like 'what are we'

Ehhh, not such a big deal.  Probably all of ours phone up to the NSA by satellite anyway.

I wear a little tinfoil hat on mine. Trojan, all the protection you need. In stores now.

I just ship Miss Ara and Gidoo.

Oh man, this fucking webtoon. It's like never-ending trainwreck, except all the cars are dicks

an empty classroom event?!? shit is about to go down!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics