Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

This is killing me! For weeks, I have been able to see nothing here, just a thing that says "CDN LAX".

I have no idea where to go, now!

Click on the little gear in the corner and change the image server.

Gonna miss this comments section. :(

This is killing me! For weeks, I have been able to see nothing here, just a thing that says "CDN LAX".

I have no idea where to go, now!

Komi-san is just waaaay too cute... Tadano I hate you.. Godspeed you lucky bastard!

good bye Komi-chan, good bye batoto, 2018 first causality :(

Hello dear komi san scan group. Thank you for your releases.

With the closing of batoto getting closer, do you plan on creating a site to host your chapters?

Way to go, Komi-san.

Good for you, Hitohito.
Thank you, Komi-scan.
And farewell, Batoto.

what a chapter bois

Is it normal to receive chocolate/whatever on valentines in the U.S.? just curious. Because in my high school years in Australia, vallentines, only like 5-10% of the population actually sends/receives osmething on the day. The low figures might be due to the school rules in wha tyou can/can't brind and the absurdly expensive flowers you can rpe-order to deliver (annonymously or not was optional) on the day.

holy shieeet, he got her to talk, she talked!!! when was the last time that happened? (a kinda full conversation?)

she did! and face to face. holy shit. what a bomb.

Atleast with this smile even if i wont be able to find komi sana gain i know that it ended with a good smile from tadano

When Batoto leaves us and I never manage to find Komi-san ever again... I'll be ok ending at this last chapter.

TADANO'S SMILE STATUS: PROTECTED

holy shieeet, he got her to talk, she talked!!! when was the last time that happened? (a kinda full conversation?)

Spoiler

Komi redeemed herself 

Oh God, just now I have realized Komi-scan doesn't have a site, where am I gonna get my Komi dosis now? Please answer us, Komi-scan.

PS: Can you maybe setup a discord server or do you have one already?

Spoiler

Protect this smile.

Don't fix the spoilers. We deserve this much at least.

Spoiler

Protect this smile.

Well, it didn't turn out quite as bad...

Spoiler

La

check out my webtoon, manhwa and manga projects here

Dude i miss KOI SO MUCH IT HURTS M . FUCK DMCa

I think this is my first or second post here on batoto too.

I really wanted to see this serie to it's end; but atlas it shall not be so.

Thanks to the scanlation group and batoto for giving me so much for so little!

Thank you komi-scans!
Ah the perfect chapter to end its run on batoto

MFW reading this chapter giphy.gif

It's the springtime of youth!!!! in winter..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics