Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

Thank you

bye bye

If you look at the scanlator group you will see that they post their stuff now at www.biamamscans.com/manga/komi-san-wa-komyusho-desu/

I want my last comment to be in this manga. I love Komi-san, Tadano, everyone, the people in the comment section *sniff*. Take care guys, see you in the vast world called internet T^T

today's d fateful day

There's a Komi-san subreddit that posts when new chapters get released. They mostly just link here, but the Komi-san scanlation group can do what the Berserk subreddit does and post new chapters they scan there so people don't have to turn to some shady site for their Komi fix.

I’m not sure if you noticed but Komi’s background stopped moving for a couple frames before she turns around to go back to Tadano. That means that she took a couple of steps walking away, stopped, paused, and then turned around. I thought that was really subtle by Tomohito-sensei and really well done!

so whats gunna happen to komi after batoto?

Komi-san is so chatty

the guys translating this have a web or a blog or we are pretty much fucked when batoto close? :C

Reddit is your friend
Could you guys get their family stamps let's fill up their marriage form ourselves

the guys translating this have a web or a blog or we are pretty much fucked when batoto close? :C

Where are all the bitches that were bad mouthing Komi?

Lmao 3 choclate. From mom From dude From mental disorder.

Beautiful... :)(Y)

So what's the bigger breakthrough, the chocolate or the fact Komi-san talked to Tadano without using a notepad or having a wall between them? I'm thinking the latter.

Giving him that paper and walking away was a dick move. Best possible save though.

Let us not forget to thank the sister for using her psychic powers for good.

Soldier-Otter-Tends-To-His-Fallen-Comrad

Hito and Komi is on the top of my "Just Get Married Already" list followed by Evans and Oakley

chocolate bag that size should not fit in that slim student bag at all...   manga physic

imouto - "where the fkin ice cream??"

FYI, ice cream in cold weather actually taste very good.

gkUcxJE.jpg

HNNNGGHHHHHH

Click on the little gear in the corner and change the image server.

you saved my life for a week...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics