Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

Do you think she has any boring solid-colored ones? Or any that are just white?

I don't know, but we can sure as hell find out. You sneak into her room, I'll distract the Mrs.!

Just marry already..!!

Dat new cover. <3

No punch after flashing DAT AZZ I call that serious progress.

Well ... ma boi Manabu is getting smarter at calling her out on the panty flashes. Before he would say 'your panties are showing' ... then get clocked. Now he says 'remember you are in a skirt' ... and puts the owness back on her for being careless. She has no right to hit him if he is reminding her that she has openings but she does if he tells her I was looking at your panties.

Also, Manabu ... you ... are always looking at that ass huh. Can't blame you my friend. That's how you can tell that he is secretly thinking 'nobody else should be able to look at my stuff' (my stuff being Amano) so he comes up with the excuse of "I'll protect her from embarrassment" when in reality he's like 'eyes off the merchandise guys' ... heh.

(ᵔᴥᵔ) thanks for the chapter 

Megumi must have the most incredible panty drawer. She is always wearing something with some super flashy pattern. Do you think she has any boring solid-colored ones? Or any that are just white?

The author impressed me time and time again. He always manages to find reasons to put some bikini fan-service in every chapters. *cough* not that I hate it *cough*

Even the people in that business district already recognises those 2 as a suitable couple. I'm already way past the target demography this manga is targeting, but I still enjoy this manga more than other mangas of the same genre.

I'm starting to get pissed off with Manabu's Mikawa thing. I'm like, "Just realize your feelings already you Osmium headed fool! You barely think about Mikawa anymore. Who do you think of the most, geez!"

No punch after flashing DAT AZZ I call that serious progress.

Megumi is perfect.

He did allude to his feelings to himself, at least.

Spoiler

Unless he is thinking about Mikawa...

dun dun dun

Yuragi-sou has a plot?

it does have some plot but hell its just a fun ride. 

Am I the only one who got the impression that guy had feelings for Amano? I thought he was going to bring it up while Shindou was away but tell her he was giving up or that he would mention that he had already confessed in the past but was rejected.

He did allude to his feelings to himself, at least.

Spoiler

Mikawa is a rare case of a complete and total overshadow by another character (Amano) so big that every time she appears she looks horrendously ugly. She's not supposed to be ugly, but because of Amano, she looks like a boy in comparison 

Am I the only one who got the impression that guy had feelings for Amano? I thought he was going to bring it up while Shindou was away but tell her he was giving up or that he will mention that he had already confessed in the past but was rejected.

It seemed the same to me. I was also expecting he or manabu mentioning Mikawa and making Amano feel jealous.

Am I the only one who got the impression that guy had feelings for Amano? I thought he was going to bring it up while Shindou was away but tell her he was giving up or that he would mention that he had already confessed in the past but was rejected.

I'm pretty sure at this point that Tan-Friend and Mom are the only ones who aren't dense as a fucking slab of steel.

So he fantasizes about her 12/7 but now realizes that she's "cute"? Maybe that word has different connotations than I think it does...

Also have you ever noticed that guys in mangas like these always tend to dress well?

Sexy doesn't always mean cute.

Nor does he have to think she's cute to look at her openings.

Just like how yuragi-sou to yuuna san is to shonen jump this series is to shonen sunday both follow the same pattern of loads of fanservice/ecchi moments but less of actual plot development.

Yuragi-sou has a plot?

So he fantasizes about her 12/7 but now realizes that she's "cute"? Maybe that word has different connotations than I think it does...

Also have you ever noticed that guys in mangas like these always tend to dress well?
Hehehehehe... Book a room at your local hospital chap... Diabetes is going to be a pandemic soon... Very soon...

[romance progressions internally]

si11VF1.png?1

Holy shit, this went lewd way too fast. Add the Smut tag now.

Almost 100 chapters and Manabu is now just vaguely thinking that Amano may be cute

Spoiler

Dude if your going to post indecent pictures at least put them in a spoiler. Think of the kids!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics