Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 48votes)

Romantica Clock

Alt Names: alt ロマンチカ クロックalt 浪漫时钟
Author: Maki Youko
Artist: Maki Youko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akane: She's beautiful and popular, lively and full of vitality; Aoi: Looks like a small animal but is actually very clever. Who knew that these two very different people were actually... twin siblings?!
Go to Romantica Clock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

finally, an update D;

akane x aoi.. love so life anyone??

eh their childhood friend..

oh my god? this is love so live continuation (maybe)

so well have to see the father... lol

There we go.

Akane is a lame and annoying main heroine character. I doubt there will be twincest; hope Karin gets more of the spotlight and Aoi x Karin. But then again, they are going to high shool soon; I'm sure there will be plenty of girls/guys for Aoi and Akane, respectively.
I don't see why so many people don't like Akane. I think she's cute. A bit of an idiot and immature, but still cute. I wish the story wasn't structured so much like a typical shoujo, though. It almost makes me expect/want the siblings to get together. I never thought I'd say this but... wincest ftw?
NOW KISS.
oh god, what has become of my mind - that hand movement by her at the end Dx

Spoiler

Interesting...
but i like aoi... plus this twin thing their alway will be surprised in the plot.but i'm really worry about the brother than the sister though.
I like Aoi. He reminds me of Nekazowa senpai from Ouran. lol I like Aoi a LOT better than his sister.
@ defry, there really might be incest.
You explained that Aoi became reculsive to give her sister freedom, but that isn't really the case.
In my point of view it seems as thought he says home to make her happy because he doesn't want to see her sad because of him. He also pretty much does whatever she wants him to do, And if it where for "freedom" he could always have went to a different school from her and stuff, it was so she doesn't feel inferior and likes herself.
Aoi is just a silent man in his own suffering, he became a recluse so the sister can be free... which actually works, look how energetic she is but in the end she's and idiotic shoujo heroine. Atleast she looks ok and won't get called ugly by the main guy.

Well, good luck to both of them. Maybe some incest?
@Seikah I disagree. Aoi doesn't seem like he wants to one-up Akane, nor does he seem angsty. From what I see, he likes her so much that he just wants to do whatever it takes to please her. That's why he stayed at home after she told him she wanted to be alone so they wouldn't be compared, went to school when she told him to, and then asked what she really wanted when she ranted at him again. He's basically taking everything to the extremes.
I like the art style, but neither of the characters have much appeal. Although the sister is a somewhat powerful lead, but she's also prideful, shallow, and an idiot. The brother is just a hypercompetent hikki bishounen who angsts about one-upping his poor sister.
>.<'' you should look at each character equally. I like Akane as I understand her point of view. But it is interesting how the story starts... I want to see more of the development between the twins~
Interesting.

I'll follow for a few chapters to see how it turns out... Aoi seems like a likeable person. Can't say I care too much for the sister though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics