Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

planningplz.gif?1HELLS YEAH!!! SWORD BEAM SLICE!!!! THE MOST COMMON AND COOLEST TECHNIQUE!!!

Spoiler

Sword_Slash.gif

Wait...so 

Spoiler

right?

7CjFILB.png?1

Spoiler

Sinbadass for the win!

RAMPAGING UNICORN!

glitter+gay+boy.png

Who?
And, aren't Dragul and Drakkon completly different characters? Or am I missing/forgetting something?

Anyway, can't wait to see next chapter now that Ja'far has finally appeared.

Nah. It's the same person. Dragul and Magi's Drakon I mean. It's kinda obvious. Same "name" given by Sinbad, eyes, even his earring on the left ear is the same :P 

And his wife looks totally like one of Serendine's servants. I wouldn't been even suprised, if that was her. No, it MUST be her.

Here:

http://media.tumblr.com/1b7ddf1335d3879b7bf4165fdf1aec5e/tumblr_inline_mo95q9zwJ21qz4rgp.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130422201302/magi/images/8/86/Drakon_and_his_wife.png

I giggled every time anyone of them said "rampaging unicorn"

Who cares? He has the beautiful wife now and I bet he's happy with her :> And I guess that even if he'd ask for a marriage with Serendine, no one would approve it since he's the youngest son (if I remember correctly). Moreover, it's really possible he could have some troubles because of this. Like, "how dare you" reactions, some punishment, etc.

What makes me sad it's the fact that Dragul was reaaaaally cute as a kid and now he's a freakin dragon xD I'd like to see him as an adult handsome man. I'm curious why he's like that. And I hope they'll somehow turn him into a human again. 

Who?
And, aren't Dragul and Drakkon completly different characters? Or am I missing/forgetting something?

Anyway, can't wait to see next chapter now that Ja'far has finally appeared.

Spoiler

Rob-Pattinson-Gif-random-27664324-470-22

I bet the "Unicorn" is obviously a

Spoiler

Narwhal

Spoiler

Spoiler

IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR JAFAR...

k0VgnIk.gif

Spoiler

UzmrRLW.png?1

Spoiler

i agree, maybe he protected the princess after he become one of sin's household

This has been explained.
Spoiler

i agree, maybe he protected the princess after he become one of sin's household

Spoiler

Who cares? He has the beautiful wife now and I bet he's happy with her :> And I guess that even if he'd ask for a marriage with Serendine, no one would approve it since he's the youngest son (if I remember correctly). Moreover, it's really possible he could have some troubles because of this. Like, "how dare you" reactions, some punishment, etc.

What makes me sad it's the fact that Dragul was reaaaaally cute as a kid and now he's a freakin dragon xD I'd like to see him as an adult handsome man. I'm curious why he's like that. And I hope they'll somehow turn him into a human again.

Spoiler

Spoiler

UzmrRLW.png?1

Spoiler

right-in-the-feels.gif

sad that he didn't have the balls to ask his parents to let him marry her instead.

sad that he didn't have the balls to ask his parents to let him marry her instead.

Spoiler

I do wonder if this will get animated one day...

I hope it will be as epic as This

luffy%E6%84%80-epic-punch-o.gif

Spoiler

I do wonder if this will get animated one day...

3 months just for this? Want my money back (?)

I'm not happy one bit (poor attempt to be a tsundere).

Finally, the Adventures of Sinbadass is back!

9366-hell-yeah.jpg

It's back...

FMt0RbB.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics