Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 188votes)

Kami-sama Drop

Alt Names: alt かみさまドロップalt 神落alt God Has Fallen
Author: Minamoto Yuu
Artist: Minamoto Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 17 year old Nowaki Asunaro has been forsaken by fortune since his birth. Every step he takes, bad luck awaits, whether it takes the shape of a falling bucket of water on his head or being blamed for crimes he never committed. Even for an exceptionally unlucky fellow like him, he still hopes to become friends with the love of his life: Hashihime Banri. The only problem lies in the fact that every time he almost gets close to her, his lack of luck blocks the way.

On one typical day for him, filled with unfortunate accidents, he ends up having to protect himself from the rain in a forsaken and dilapidated temple. He becomes feverish from cold and hunger, but in desperation, he prays to the gods that he survive this day and become friends with Banri. Lo and behold, it seems like he accidentally summoned a God(?). Will this accident bring him the luck he never had?

From the author of the hit romantic comedy, Asu no Yoichi! (Samurai Harem) comes a new supernatural love comedy of epic proportions!
Go to Kami-sama Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler New Window anonymous2000
  • 1 Replies

357 Comments

I can already see how this will end. After a period of cohabitation and romcomharem nonsense, MC will end up with the Yandere Goddess, leaving me disappointed since I ship him with the childhood friend T.T

goddess with divine power is yandere.. lol....

yep she's cute alright...

Give me the raws!

A refreshing ending for otherwise cliche plot.

That was quite the ending to that first chapter. I like it! It got me interested, plus that plot!

"Those who believe will be saved. Everyone else will die."

... Since when did the Christian god become a plot-heavy goddess?

Wasn't that a Shinto shrine he was praying at?  *Is utterly confused*

very good ;) I like it

So..page 21, he has awesome childhood friend that seems to like him but he for some reason doesn't acknowledge. Dropped. That and the fact I really did not care for Asu no Yoichi either. And its a dam shame because I really dug how he reasoned through doing good deeds.

Shounen. Take it or leave it.

So..page 21, he  has awesome childhood friend that seems to like him but he for some reason doesn't acknowledge.  Dropped.  That and the fact I really did not care for Asu no Yoichi either.  And its a dam shame because I really dug how he reasoned through doing good deeds.

The classic naked girl falling out of the sky but with a twist :D

we meet again taka-san... now where's ibuki-dono

oh shit it was YANDERE!!!

RRRUUUUUUNNNNN

I don't think you know what that word means.

oh shit it was YANDERE!!!

RRRUUUUUUNNNNN

Minamoto Yuu + Boobs + Potential harem =

Spoiler

Instant follow!:)

Demmit guys, those plot jokes... You're blowing it out of proportions (just like that girl, doh ho ho)

And really, I prefer when they're not the size of death stars.

Speaking of death stars, I'm kinda curious about how it'll end. Way to diverge from an otherwise more vanilla than vanilla "plot".

I remember those two delinquents from asu no yoichi, so it is set in the same school ha...

To excuse the pun, now THIS is a HEAVENLY BODY!  >:3

what's this? she is a god? that beautiful girl with a big boobs is a god? damn... you gotta be kidding me...

Spoiler

I'm your servant, with all my heart I worship you    6j0.gif

*Orders case of hand lotion in preparation for future chapter releases.*

Spoiler

"Those who believe will be saved. Everyone else will die."

... Since when did the Christian god become a plot-heavy goddess?

"Dear Minamoto Yuu,

Please pair Nowaki with those amazing Plots."

-Phaaze

Spoiler

feels like happy world + maga tsuki.

Also, good job making him sympatheitic

"A PLOT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!"  ...And then some.

Thanks for translating this! Now if only Haru Polish gets some help I would be in heaven :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics