Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 111votes)

Cupid's Chocolates

Alt Names: alt Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shialt 爱神巧克力进行时
Author: Vivian
Artist: Vivian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Jiang Hao, a normal high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble, suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang Hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening? This is a manhua that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!

Original Webcomic: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/530456
Go to Cupid's Chocolates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cupid's Chocolates released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

202 Comments

Hijack'd!

Yep, I'm here to bring you Chapter 5. I'd love to see Cupid's Chocolates being updated more frequently, so if any Chinese translators out there are interested in doing this series with me, let me know!

(The raws become paid starting from Chapter 60, but I'm willing to buy them when we reach that point.)

~ Caek

Thank you kindly - while I would have liked the small non-bubble speech translated, I'm willing to read what you had put up.  Thank you :) (Also helps that its easily followable at this point in comparison to the anime)

YES CAEK! GIB ME MOAR!

I felt at the end of this chapter the heroine was already rid of her false memories, but had now developed a crush on the MC, which is understandable after he showed his huge brass balls this and last chapter.

Im not a translator, but i can help you with the cleaning and redrawing

I'll let you know when I require your assistance, thanks!

when we reach that point we are gonna be old xd

May the power of Caek compell you! You heathen.

Hijack'd!

Yep, I'm here to bring you Chapter 5. I'd love to see Cupid's Chocolates being updated more frequently, so if any Chinese translators out there are interested in doing this series with me, let me know!

(The raws become paid starting from Chapter 60, but I'm willing to buy them when we reach that point.)

~ Caek

Im not a translator, but i can help you with the cleaning and redrawing

Hijack'd!

~ Caek

when we reach that point we are gonna be old xd

Guys....do you know what this series remind me of? THE world God only knows.....Chinese version

Will the ending not suck on this one??
Stay tuned for the next episode xD 

Hijack'd!

~ Caek

updates? any time.....

Guys....do you know what this series remind me of? THE world God only knows.....Chinese version

This series is pretty good. Cant wait for Ch 5.

I don't think anyone has posted this yet but I find it pretty amusing...

http://comic.qq.com/a/20151207/000679.htm

Japanese user's reactions to Cupid's Chocolates anime

Funniest comment was by a Chinese user

"连动画都被赶上来的话就剩AV能赢过他们了啊"

rough TL

We've come so far in terms of animation, all we have left to beat them in is AV (adult video, very popular in China)

another

"穿了中国校服还有人看?"

Will people still watch this even with the Chinese school uniforms?

(Chinese school uniforms are widely known to be pretty ugly in China)

8392e9004b296f1fd4ebf6bf1c1e5485.jpg

Chapter 4, what a wonderful cliffhanger to leave us off on...

From the wiki

>Cacani (stylized as CACANi), abbreviation for "Computer Assisted Cel Animation", is a 2D animation system that automatically generates in-between frames from key frames.

The Cacani was started developed by Computational Arts Group (CAG) in Nanyang Technological University of Singapore in collaboration with Anime International Company (AIC).

If you take a look at some older Tencent productions,  you'll notice a pretty obvious over use of CACani due to budget constraints.  Tencent always splits up work of the production amongst a great many various studios, with Rainbridge being one such studio.

https://www.facebook.com/CACAniAnimation/videos/10100997206482099/

Oh I see so CACani is more like a technology or a software instead of a specific Singaporean studio. That makes sense.

Someone made an English subbed version of Episode 1.

Also, the best girl is none other than:

Spoiler

What does it has to do with CACani? I didn't find any connection.

From the wiki

>Cacani (stylized as CACANi), abbreviation for "Computer Assisted Cel Animation", is a 2D animation system that automatically generates in-between frames from key frames.

The Cacani was started developed by Computational Arts Group (CAG) in Nanyang Technological University of Singapore in collaboration with Anime International Company (AIC).

If you take a look at some older Tencent productions,  you'll notice a pretty obvious over use of CACani due to budget constraints.  Tencent always splits up work of the production amongst a great many various studios, with Rainbridge being one such studio.

https://www.facebook.com/CACAniAnimation/videos/10100997206482099/

That was. . . unexpected :D -follows-

93 chapters of this.... FOLLOW XD

The animation quality seems VERY above average for a Chinese over the web production. I just wish they had more of a budget as they're forced to heavily rely on CACani, which can really ruin the experience :/.

What does it has to do with CACani? I didn't find any connection.

The animation quality seems VERY above average for a Chinese over the web production. I just wish they had more of a budget as they're forced to heavily rely on CACani, which can really ruin the experience :/.

I cannot for the life of me think of a comment to show in how much awe and respect I am for this guy's ballsiness.

Best harem mc 2015-2016?

Also, someone get to work on dat anime.

Prof Do is not time traveller tho

he just alien who live in earth since 400 years ago

anyway thanks for the scanlation

Thank goodness! Professor DO  ISN'T just a Doctor WHO ripoff then? 

"fans of the harem genre"

Alright china. I'm into this twist.

Needs English subs. Someone, get on it!

Spoiler

The Animation     B)

Also Here if you dont want watermark http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3316252/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics