Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

The first time I read the description for this manga I thought of Code Geass. "Holy SH*T they ripped this off from that!" well I shortly found out that in CG they actually had 12 knights in their Knight of the Round.

Now as for his tavern's name the "Boar Hat" well he must have taken that from TF2. No way around it. All hats come from TF2 in fact all hats are born there. Well when I saw the tavern itself I expected a skewered boar at the top thus creating the "Boar Hat(from TF2)" how disappointed I was. =(

Well anyways off to finish the first chapter!
@eduard34, because they are evil. Or well, that must create a evil look thingy. :P
Why do the knights wear freaky armor like that!?
Still waiting to learn the most important fact so far: why are the Holy Knights acting like such colossal dongs?
oh. right. it would be 11 then. something is wrong.
you forgot meliodas' hair.
Answer for spot the difference
Spoiler
Mm yes. Touch me some more!
Hahahah Check and Mate, you bastard knight!!!!!
smart move meliodas.also i hope to see greed fight next ch.
i spot 4 differences,the pigs mark,beer foam,girls socks,the cloud between the girls heads and the sword.
@Arisato Minato: Uhh, hello, GREED? Y'know, wanting to have everything?
Pride doesn't demand being on top of everything, a knight can have pride in his sword skill, or the king he serve, or even following a certain rule he set.
Greed, on the other hand, will want more, so if anything he's the one most likely to be the mastermind.
fact that wrath looks like a kid bugs me more than it should, i'm hoping he's sealed up or something.
I guess the traitor among the seven sin could be Pride. Because well, that is what pride does. Pride always has to be on top of everything so if Pride was subordinate to Wrath then it logically that Pride will want to overthrown Wrath..
Every time a story using people as representations of the seven deadly sins appears, Wrath is always the most awesome. Meliodas is a perfect example of this.
its obvious that the sin of greed guy went dormant for years because he thought the captain was killed and nothing else in the world has caught his interest seeing as he recovered from all his wounds even fighting amongst holy knights except the one meliodas gave him. he's like tsuchigumo from NnM.
@ Rxyz
I agree with you there
Guys... I think we just found the new Hikyou Banchou.
liking it
This reminds me of Übel Blatt as a Shounen.
That doesn't make any sense why he would just sit there for five years.
why was she wearing royal earrings if she didn't want to be found...
Nice six pack for a guy who hasn't been able to move for 5 years.
Doors are overrated
@Cydric
You know shit is gonna get real, if your prisoner starts humming for no apparent reason then BREAKS OUT OF HIS JAIL!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics