Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

That girl on page 16 looked a bit... maybe I'm seeing things.
and they could do with a medic/ lady-in-waiting for Liz/ waitress.
I hope Cenette joins them. (In order to get her knife back from Ban)
Wow, this manga
Posted Image
Elizabeth, bring the metal!
"How Dare You" Scene was awesome
Spoiler
@ Buroguy32

The only reason I read this in the frist place was because it sounded so sumilar and i didn't want to make the assumption without reading it first :/
@ Buroguy32

You mad?
I don't think I was complaining. It was just plainly hard to enjoy when the description made me think of Übel Blatt the whole time I was reading this.
@leokiko

The same thing that lets her keeps her from suffering from a broken collarbone after being smashed by an iron staff. Shounen powers.
How did she know that the bell was the thing causing the illusion?
That was pretty awesome of her. At least she got a solution, even if she ended up like that.
ELIZABETH!! Even if you never do anything ever again, I will always remember how hardcore you were this chapter
I like his style.
story has a lot of potential, but i hope it doesn't fizz out before the third volume. the targeted age group is probably 11-16, which means alot of perverted moments yet to come
That knight was a chick? Shocking
Oh crap... looks like we got another Sougo (From Gintama) on our hands.
Ban is actually after her clothes. He tried to get that female knight's armour but it didn't fit, and now he's after Cenette's clothes.
Lol I'm liking Ban :)
@Omnicast and FormX if u guys dont like it then dont read it's not like someone is forcing you to do so.., stop bitching please
Guys stop comparing when you read the manga and only start when the manga ends, your ruining the story (for me)
Having read Übel Blatt, this is just... not close. Meh.
same mangaka from kongou banchou.

instafollow
All people die eventually? Bullshit. You got stabbed and you still look like a 13 year old. Seems like botox is working for you, Meliodas.
@Omnicast if you want it to be a rip-off of something then Übel Blatt would be it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics