Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 439votes)

Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?!

Alt Names: alt Baito Saki wa Aku no Soshiki!?alt Baito-saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"!?alt Part Time Job is "Evil Organization"?! , バイト先は「悪の組織」!?
Author: Cherubim
Artist: Koma
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Arihisa Aokura needs money. He needs money in order to support his family of orphans and earn a living for himself. Looking online for potential employers, he found a posting for a part-time job in an "evil organization." Seeing that the pay and benefits were fairly substantial, he took the chance and the interview. He was somehow hired and now has to work as a henchman inside the evil organization "Antares". Will he be able to survive the onslaught of missions against heroes while providing for his orphan brothers and sisters?
Go to Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is anyone translating the LN/WN? New Window REGIS EON
  • 2 Replies
Topic Baito Saki released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 22 Replies
Topic Pick up This Series!! New Window LimitCycle
  • 3 Replies

764 Comments

Wow, I would want a suit with that many function =)).

Also. I sense there are comercial hero and volunteer hero here.

where's my green ranger??maccha green??where's??

Most story lines involving evil organizations merely use henchmen as cannon fodder to be wiped out by the hero.

This story kind of reminds me of one of the few exceptions to that rule, namely, The Venture Brothers, with its concentration on the Monarch's henchmen #24 & #21

Spoiler

or poor Speedy who had so much potential, only to die terribly, (And hilariously), at Brock Sampson's hands.

Spoiler

Cover Art looks different than the actual art...AWESOME!!!

is it just me or everyone of all neighbours are rude to him , its like :  " aww it's this guy ... "

hope that ghost did not try 'physical contact' as a method to scare him... maybe i reading to much hentai...

Spoiler

Feels like Ratman, I like it.

I wonder whether the good guys will be the bad guys but then actually be good guys after all, again.

Thanks for the release Kakkoi Poi Translations.

No problem desu!

I bet Akai, the latecoming student, is a member of that Super Saiyan-like hero squad from the volume backcover. Akai means "red", so he must be the leader, actually.

is it just me or everyone of all neighbours are rude to him , its like :  " aww it's this guy ... "

they have that kind of attitude because they think he will leave the room very soon cuz is infested by ghost

Damn my curiosity!!!

Spoiler

Hm.

waiting for more

Follow

Thanks for the release Kakkoi Poi Translations.

If you're making another version, here's another one:

Spoiler

We noticed that one too but I kept the cock, because I thought it was funny :P

Uploading v2 with 2 minor fixes/edits now :) Sorry about that

If you're making another version, here's another one:

Spoiler

Has potential, I look forward to more.

Uploading v2 with 2 minor fixes/edits now :) Sorry about that

To be honest, I did that page really quickly and I thought he was referring to his sister, as he says "Kitta-nee," didn't occur to me to double check his siblings names. I'll get that fixed ASAP.

Sorry about that!

Haha, you make mistakes <3

What's with the untranslated "KITT AAA" exclamation on page 3? In retrospect, it's probably short for kitanai (disgusting), but I initially read it as "kita" (it came! / it appeared!), and thought he had seen creeper in the mirror. Caused some confusion!

To be honest, I did that page really quickly and I thought he was referring to his sister, as he says "Kitta-nee," didn't occur to me to double check his siblings names. I'll get that fixed ASAP.

Sorry about that!

Hey everyone, I'm the principle translator for this so if you have any suggestions/comments let me know :)

What's with the untranslated "KITT AAA" exclamation on page 3? In retrospect, it's probably short for kitanai (disgusting), but I initially read it as "kita" (it came! / it appeared!), and thought he had seen creeper in the mirror. Caused some confusion!

Rest of the chapter was great, thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm the principle translator for this so if you have any suggestions/comments let me know :)

thanks for translating this, interesting manga definitely looking forward to next chapters. 

:D 

cheers

"I feel so fucking lame !" YOU.GOT.AN.ARMOR.SUIT.!

remember even police just got uniform and you (still) just a goon.

If this gets heavy drama tags I'll probably drop this.  From the title, summary, and demographic I'm thinking that'll be inevitable.

Having browsed the raws up to chapter 18 — that is, the end of volume 2 —, I can assure you there's no need to worry.

Even though I understand only about half of what the characters are saying, even the drama is played for laughs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics