Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

Spoiler

Are we there yet?

"Where should I start?"

This was probably not the best way.

Of course!

Just send your enrollment fee of 500,000 US dollars in small, unmarked bills with non-sequential serial numbers to my pickup location in the third bathroom stall from the end at the Memphis Greyhound Bus Station next Thursday between the hours of 7 and 8 PM.

You will then receive your membership card with the phone number of a good lawyer on the back for when the cops come breaking down your door to haul you off to jail for having "Desires" that would make even the Marquis de Sade vomit in disgust!!!

Can I pay in kittens?

Spoiler

Did anyone else hear Jeremy Clarkson saying " and on that bombshell see you in the next issue"

in the head after the last panel?

Damn that was a bomb...

This was not what I expected when I read the description...but I like it anyway!

*follows*

"Kami-sama"-chan is friggin' cute

Tragic but perhaps a factor in why he was chosen? 

So do I.  So does he, apparently.  From her response, we are all going to have to learn to live with disappointment.

re-read the from the beginning it says why the sacrifice is needed but not how the sacrifices are chosen.

based on her response may be in the future the other organization used for choosing sacrifices will send someone and along the way tell him how sacrifices are chosen. which may in turn be very depressing for kami and the sacrificee or be laughable that it shocks them for being chosen for such a stupid reason.

can anyone else see the author laughing at a joke they came up with then thinking "i should use that again"

I want to know what the whole sacrifice thing even means and what it's purpose is.

So do I.  So does he, apparently.  From her response, we are all going to have to learn to live with disappointment.

Her face is like

Md4rFst.jpg

I want to know what the whole sacrifice thing even means and what it's purpose is.

wow....

just wow

what a way to start talking about the past...

Wow that's a heck of a landmine sitting right outside the gate. . .

God is so NNNGGGHHH!!!

when did I follow this?

I can't remember it at all.

guess my memory is getting bad

Tragedy tag needed?

"I'm in trouble if you ask me about that"

God-sama, you just stepped on a landmine.

On the last page Goddess' face is basically "I made a huge mistake."

Tragedy tag needed?

Whew! Time to get back on track with this project. Enjoy the chapter guys.

yes your charming. you should greet me everyday like this.

Can I join?

Of course!

Just send your enrollment fee of 500,000 US dollars in small, unmarked bills with non-sequential serial numbers to my pickup location in the third bathroom stall from the end at the Memphis Greyhound Bus Station next Thursday between the hours of 7 and 8 PM.

You will then receive your membership card with the phone number of a good lawyer on the back for when the cops come breaking down your door to haul you off to jail for having "Desires" that would make even the Marquis de Sade vomit in disgust!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics