Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

This is good.

If you cannot wait, you can grab quick-n-dirty text translation of chapter 11. I did it for lulz so don't expect marvels of the translation art.

I love how he's surprised about her crying XD. She's a REALLY fragile person in almost every way(very straight forward when it comes to other stuff xD), but there is nothing to make you think a story that fricken horrifying wouldn't have that effect.

heck we already knew some of the details and it's still hard hitting, my eyes got moist for f's sake.

what do her godly powers include? cuteness excluded

I must say, my earlier complaint about lack of tension is now waived.  She may still not seem particularly godlike, but the organization that's formed under her is plenty scary enough to make up for that.  Wonder if she'll lightning bolt anyone over this?

Hm not necessarily, the question is what she's going to do about it. Since she's at least nominally in charge of everything and these people exists to do what she wants and derive most of their power from that they're her responsibility one she apparently didn't take very seriously.

The question is if she's just going let it slide or whether coming face to face with the corruption, sadism and an abuse of power by said organization that supposedly only exists to serve her will have any consequences on her part. Since at least in theory she should be quite capable of basically having that guy face some terrible consequences for bringing her wrath upon him.

Depend, 1 or 2 times won't considering that he is only 6-7 yo at that times and if the parent repeated that for months then yes, it'll leave the mark

what? choking really leave a permanent bruise?

What is better than crying girl??

Answer: Crying girl in color

Spoiler

excuse me while I go punch the artist  for so many broken lines and weird shade pattern.

Fairly sure she made herself cry, as she was the one who brought all of this about. Absolutely all of this only exists to serve her whims and fulfill her demands, so crying when she's confronted with the consequences of that isn't his but her fault. 

Ayup.  At that, he did try to spare her from it.  He was like, "It's not something you'll enjoy hearing.  I really don't want to talk about it.  Oh, you insist?  Fine, bitch:  My life was hell because you ruined it.  Your creepy bastard recruiter didn't just take me away, he got his sick jollies pretending to be just a random creepy bastard so when my family naturally told him to pound sand he could get his kicks ruining them before he took me.  Happy childhood turned into years of creeping crazy, all for you.  Happy now?  Fuck."

I must say, my earlier complaint about lack of tension is now waived.  She may still not seem particularly godlike, but the organization that's formed under her is plenty scary enough to make up for that.  Wonder if she'll lightning bolt anyone over this?

Fairly sure she made herself cry, as she was the one who brought all of this about. Absolutely all of this only exists to serve her whims and fulfill her demands, so crying when she's confronted with the consequences of that isn't his but her fault. 

Agreed but to be fair, although she definitely holds responsibility, I have the feeling that she's mostly a puppet of the organization. She doesn't make the decisions and doesn't know the reasons behind why they are made.

cute...................

Wonder when the imouto will make her appearance.

He made Kami-sama cry...again.

Now I don't approve of making girls cry, but...

THE EXPRESSIONS THAT SHE MAKE ARE STILL TOO CUTE! >_<

I somehow missed who / what this "Tsukumo" organization is...

Would anyone be so kind to enlighten me, please ? :(

They're the organization that selects the sacrifice for her.

Love it. Can't wait for more. Thanks so much to the folks that work on the scans!

He made Kami-sama cry...again.

Now I don't approve of making girls cry, but...

THE EXPRESSIONS THAT SHE MAKE ARE STILL TOO CUTE! >_<

I somehow missed who / what this "Tsukumo" organization is...

Would anyone be so kind to enlighten me, please ? :(

I just hope this isn't a LN promotion...

"she's really crying" 

well of course she will cry. not only is that a sad story she is also blaming herself for making you tell it.

That..... was a bit touchy-feeling chapter

Seeing God cry, that is XD

God needs to get her shit together. XD

Crom is pleased with your efforts.

Now that we're caught up with this sad chapter, see you soon my friends. Enjoy!

It's funny how a tiny little bit of shading turns a happy, inquisitive face, into an oh shit face.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics