Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

You dare question the nation with the greatest military in the world!?

Haven't you heard? Their military got obliterated by some Himalayan tribals with knives.

God, I feel so old

Spoiler

Woa woa, why'd he sink the Sea Shepherd? You do know those guys act against illegal fishing around the world, right? =/ It's actually quite a problem, since illegal fishing is within the top 4 illegal markets in the world... Not to mention, they use practices like the trawler net that are very destructive for the environment, so I'm wondering why JAPAN, of all countries, which has somewhat of a reverence for nature, would do that. =/

the japanese are the ones doing the illegal whaling and fishing right? This fisherman guy is fighting for his country and his career whwn he does those things. that's probably his character.

"Inter-country"?

If they have such great power, why won't they use it to preserve the marine ecosystem? Ensuring that all those fishes they enjoy, which btw don't care about things like borders, stay available for years to come?

Well, its not the Sea Sheperd, is it? Its the Sea Chepherd, which is completely unrelated.

woops might've misread. :x

Kind of wondering what sort of hidden depths the shounen hero wannabe is going to show us.

Nah, he doesn't have the power of friendship, so he can't MAMORERU.

Woa woa, why'd he sink the Sea Shepherd? You do know those guys act against illegal fishing around the world, right? =/ It's actually quite a problem, since illegal fishing is within the top 4 illegal markets in the world... Not to mention, they use practices like the trawler net that are very destructive for the environment, so I'm wondering why JAPAN, of all countries, which has somewhat of a reverence for nature, would do that. =/

Well, its not the Sea Sheperd, is it? Its the Sea Chepherd, which is completely unrelated.

Kind of wondering what sort of hidden depths the shounen hero wannabe is going to show us.

He got his mind ass kicked so hard it affected his real body.

He said it was fixed, but in which direction?  Regardless, I'm rooting for the idiot.

It seems like it's fixed for him to lose but how are they going to do it? that female ref might come into play somehow

I really wonder how clueless Katahara Metsudo is to what's going on behind the scenes.

Pretty sure Adon Saw Paing will win.

Old big guys usually lose in shounen/seinen series.

He said it was fixed, but in which direction?  Regardless, I'm rooting for the idiot.

Saw Paing is an idiot, isn't he.

Yep. Even his village chief says so, so it's gotta be. =/

Danberu nan kiro moteru? here you go pal, as you think its from same artist and same universe with kengan asura, just different MC and story

Wow , thank you very much ~

I've got your man right here.

Spoiler

Force of buddha palm is outdated, do you have other arts?

I wish some shady stranger teach me godlike martial art when I was little.

I've got your man right here.

Spoiler

Damn kids have to stop talking to shady strangers all the time, though adults are often to blame too. They don't pay enough attention to their runts, they run off to somewhere and get approached by some creepy black "it's not yet the time to reveal his design" man who is like: "Hey kid, wanna *advance*?"
Kids don't know what's good for them and they say: "Sure! Sounds cool!" and then they are taught a dangerous martial art that shaves at their life. Remember, just because your kid looks swole doesn't mean that he is mature enough to know not to talk with strangers.

I didn't see that coming.

I wish some shady stranger teach me godlike martial art when I was little.

Damn kids have to stop talking to shady strangers all the time, though adults are often to blame too. They don't pay enough attention to their runts, they run off to somewhere and get approached by some creepy black "it's not yet the time to reveal his design" man who is like: "Hey kid, wanna *advance*?"
Kids don't know what's good for them and they say: "Sure! Sounds cool!" and then they are taught a dangerous martial art that shaves at their life. Remember, just because your kid looks swole doesn't mean that he is mature enough to know not to talk with strangers.

I didn't see that coming.
Tsk, what a pottymouth.

Inb4 it was Ohma himself who killed his master.

Uh, no. Have you not read this manga from the beginning?
okay, this was REALLY intresting chapter, not expected that turn.

Inb4 it was Ohma himself who killed his master.

They already established this...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics