Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 175votes)

Bloom into You

Alt Names: alt สุดท้ายก็คือเธอalt やがて君になるalt Eventually, I Will Become Yoursalt 이윽고 네가 된다alt Sonunda, Senin Olacağımalt YagaKimialt Yagate Kimi ni Narualt 最終我成為了妳
Author: Nakatani Nio
Artist: Nakatani Nio
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koito Yuu who recently became a high school student was asked to help the student council, where she meets its seemingly flawless president Nanami Touko.

However, Touko is more fragile than she looks and ends up falling in love with Yuu, but the latter seems unable to reciprocate. Yet, she doesn't reject Touko's feelings and develops a strange relationship with her...
Go to Bloom into You Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Recent Chapter Discussion New Window Gnocchos
  • 20 Replies

193 Comments

If I were Sayaka I'd tell Touko about what happened in middle school. I think it'd closen their relationship.

Incoming heartbreak in 10...9...

You're right about a character cheating on his/her spouse with another character (read: Character is in a relationship). That is the traditional definition of NTR or Netorare. The guy you replied to is just an idiot, misusing a word. It's more akin to a unrequited love as opposed to 'NTR.'

Thanks.

I used it in a lack for a better word. Sorry.

c4jt321.png?fb

You're right about a character cheating on his/her spouse with another character (read: Character is in a relationship). That is the traditional definition of NTR or Netorare. The guy you replied to is just an idiot, misusing a word. It's more akin to a unrequited love as opposed to 'NTR.'

Careful now.. we dont want to attract more of those.. 

Btw what does NTR mean exactly? In the past I thought it was about cheating but the way I see it used it seems to be about a love interest of the MC having a relationship with anyone else even if they (the mc and the love interest) aren't in a relationship.

Btw what does NTR mean exactly? In the past I thought it was about cheating but the way I see it used it seems to be about a love interest of the MC having a relationship with anyone else even if they (the mc and the love interest) aren't in a relationship.

The usage has shifted a lot in a fairly short time; originally it had a quite restricted meaning which related largely to certain kinds of hentai.

I believe the current meaning of the term "NTR" is "all-purpose excuse to post like an idiot about manga".

Noooo, no NTR, please!

lol how do you delete a comment

By reporting it in this thread in the QA forum.

Seems like that happens a lot in yuri mangas. It's not something I'm a huge fan of but whatever.

And that's my only issue so far with this story. Not that there's anything wrong with yuri being everywhere, but the complete lack of a straight relationship just doesn't seem to sit right in this otherwise excellent manga.

While on the topic, I wonder why this has been tagged as yuri, and not shoujo-ai. I mean I know there's no clear distinction between the two, but I've always assumed that the tags yuri and yaoi indicate stories that are, well, more sexual in nature as compared to shouojo-ai and shounen-ai respectively.

Noooo, no NTR, please!

someone should just make a whole school of yuri. Yuru yuri doesn't count

Why doesn't it count?

Curious thing... Love is.

A kiss and a white lily has a lot of couples if you like the style of it. http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ano-ko-ni-kiss-to-shirayuri-wo-r13356

Lyendith, who is further down in the comments on this series, has graciously translated it into English as well as French.

You mean like Strawberry Panic?

"I wouldn't forget a cute girl's face" 

Oh right in front of Yuu hahahaha. Anyway damn is Saeki super sharp, I think she might make a better student council president than Nanami. 

Nanami's an impostor, anyway. She should just step down and make Yuu her boo.

lol how do you delete a comment 

"I wouldn't forget a cute girl's face" 

Oh right in front of Yuu hahahaha. Anyway damn is Saeki super sharp, I think she might make a better student council president than Nanami. 

New chapter! Alright!

I'm gonna import the physical editions from Japan as soon as I can. This is a manga of such quality that I really want to support it.

yuri actually everywhere in this manga

Seems like that happens a lot in yuri mangas. It's not something I'm a huge fan of but whatever.

yuri actually everywhere in this manga

The clean, Akizuki Sorata-like character designs and the dynamic between the two leads make this series just so refreshingly delicious.

Although, can you call it yuri when the romantic feeling is one-sided?

To paraphrase Jack Frost, "Yes."

this story tugs on my heartstrings more than a Nicholas Sparks novel

i agree, but this isn't a fair comparison. just about everything else can tug at my heartstrings more than a Nicholas Sparks novel. D:<

Fair enough. =O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics