Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

i will get really disappointed if in the end sinbad becomes the one who conquer this dungeon

Butterflies? THERE BE SHINIGAMI IN THIS DUNGEON!!! 

They were probably... Crimson Butterflies.

Death by Butterflies, how romantic.

Spoiler

those butterflies were too high  level for him 

We all know annoying the Ice Levels can be Hinahoho

When it's not the effing freezing floors, it's the damn icicles. Watch, I predict there'll be something about it. o/

I was expecting to see the butterflies to throw acid or something to him. I'm a little disappointed.

Now let's see how Sinbad comes and saves the day again...

We all know annoying the Ice Levels can be Hinahoho

And anti-climatic. >.>

lol dude just got owned 1 min into the dungeon.

EvGSFP6.png

yes you are, you little shit. 

LOL

This manga dropped from 30 to 20 to 10 pages now.  Soon will experience the advertisement and the blank pages, dropping it down to 6 pages of story soon.

It's a biweekly manga. Which normally has 20-30 pages. But they split each chapter in half to make it weekly. So it's perfectly normal that there are 10-16 pages each week.

Nearly ever chapter featuring Sinbad is just pure badass, unlike a certain prince from Balbadd...

Well Sinbad has always been presented as a final boss type character. He's totally cheated when you compare him to others characters in Magi. Alibaba is the main character, givne it's a shonen, it's normal he's weaker than his sensei's master. And it's also normal that in his own manga he feels that badass xD

sinbad, going all 'I won't die' again.

Sinbad: "Stupid Hinahoho, I told you not to go anywhere near the dungeon. Now i had to save you and steal the spotlight again. Gee, don't make look like the bad guy here!"

Spoiler

the one from the left
20120808080120!Sinbad,_Jafar,_Masrur_ani

Much obliged sir

This manga dropped from 30 to 20 to 10 pages now.  Soon will experience the advertisement and the blank pages, dropping it down to 6 pages of story soon.

Nearly ever chapter featuring Sinbad is just pure badass, unlike a certain prince from Balbadd...

Can someone remind me who Jafar is? 

the one from the left

20120808080120!Sinbad,_Jafar,_Masrur_ani

Spoiler

Spoiler

that fucker read ahead...

river+spoilers.gif

mVFv2Dh.png?1

that fucker read ahead...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics