Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

very interesting! this is the kind of manga where fuck logic is.
i kinda wondered about the promise he made :D
Muahahaha Nagisa-san is a good boy & that notebook of his is so accurate that i ROFL at Koro-sensei when he messed up for overconfidence
hahaha what a crazy premise. while i do miss the old art style, i think its better this way to really separate it from his previous works as this has a more lighthearted feel to hit.

i got curious about the mangaka and ended up finding this crude translation of a rare interview with matsui yuusei for anyone interested.
http://nougami-neuro.livejournal.com/174286.html
I love how there are a ton of comments for only 3 chapters :)
I know that after the flashback in the first chapter this will become one of those "does a villainous thing to really be a good person" type deals, but honestly the execution has me extremely interested. It's not what you say it's how you say it and this manga is really unique in that regard. Fun read.
well, can't say this ain't original thats for sure.
i say the main character is a boy
damn, the handicap made me laught way to much!!

if I where there, I'll be blindfolded and using a stick.
@Union-san : But, it still weird. :P
@Zashiki Warashi It sure do :D haha but this is so funny. Instant Follow!
6_9 the name of chapter 3 is really... misleading in a way...
korosensei.... i wanna try killing him too
WEIRD! ...AMAZING! I want more !! Its really a bit strange but funny and has the potential to get really good =)
I really like this light hearted weird comedy. I'm also amused by the comments on physics about a manga where an octopus alien changes colors depending on 'feelings'. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nagisa (the main character) is a girl. The name Nagisa means seashore which is feminine
well, if all it takes is just a touch from bb to destroy the teacher, why wont they just hug him while putting bb all over their body instead ?
:\
I love this so much. MOAR OCTOPUS!
This manga violate the laws of physics.
btw if he sudden travel at mach 20 to fly out the room, wont the shock wave destroy and kill everyone in the building?
wow~ a weird yet fun, exciting and hilarious teacher-student manga. hahaha
@Belvarose : Yes, and the moon will fall on the earth because pulled by earth's gravity. Sometimes japanese manga doesn't make sense. lol
If the moon has been destroyed, then the low and high tides should be screwed up
It's weird evil character, but the story was good.

I think he teach human to kill him so that human can get ready for the arrival of large-scale alien invasion.
WEIRD. But I like it. *clicking "Follow"*
pg. 17 newspaper article "My wife is slut".
wat?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics