Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

LOOOOOL that's some twist right there!
either TeddyG has really laggy/inconsistent internet or he really wanted to prove his point...
@PervySageChuck Ordering, TODAY! ;)
lol
15X combo post, that's a new record... at least the one that I have seen with my own eyes...
In the raws for this chapter, there were some magazine advertisements down the side of pages 22 & 24 of this Batoto release. So for those fans who like to read those ads, here is my "Expert" translation of them:

Page 22: ==============================================

Ad down right side of page:
Haruwaka, Volume 1! Uncensored, extreme hentai version on sale now!! At fine, high class adult book stores everywhere!! Mention “PervySageChuck” and get a 20% discount and a free bottle of hand lotion!!

Page 22: ==============================================

Ad down right side of page:
Last chance to pre-order the special hentai version of Haruwaka, Volume 1 and receive the free gift DVD of PervySageChucks Favorite Fetishes!!” ORDER TODAY!!!
TeddyG: ...and so as I type, Unlimited Post Works.

Thanks Kirito-san. I'll look for his hentai manga. In Tasogare mangaka's case, I preferred her Tasogare art compared to her hentai Otome album. Not enough boobs in the hentai for me.
@TeddyG What did you say? I think I missed your words...
I like the ML (Male lead, since he isn't the main character. He knows how to rein himself in so as not to hurt any feelings.
This is why threesomes are too troublesome. You just wake up with two angry, unsatisfied women the next morning.
The guy is a Hentai Artist right? For god's sake, Why the hell didn't he do anything with his 2 Super Cute girlfriends? =.="
Unlimited Double Post.
that's a lot of double post..........
Lol, Ono is a boss even when he sleeps:P
lol you took the double post to a whole new level
"What are you NOT doing?" is the question here.
I mean Shame.. not same.. on my previous comment
Same on you brother!!!!!!
Bet you the parents went at it the moment they left.
Disappoining, the guy is meant to be a hentai manga artist i find it impossible that he would not have tried something., bad writing imo.

There seems to be this taboo with manga: if the characters sleep together and confirm feelings for each other it can no longer be funny!
Fucking stupid.
Such a waste...Posted Imageof perfectly cute twins
@PROzess forgive me for my naivete :\
Woah I was gone for a while and this conversation is about Derek...?

What did I miss?
The difference is that in the other instances of group drama, we don't try to intentionally sabotage their projects. Or sabotage their entire group (and unrelated people, the FTP server Derek cleaned out wasn't just used by us in VIS).

There is a line, and Derek crossed it. There is no turning back.

As a sidenote, most of the projects of his are brought to other groups by his former staff. So it's not really "stealing" them, as it seems like renzokusei is a dead group now (derek hasn't been online since writing his post filled with lies and getting called out on it.)
@kurara that was a very informative link, definitely clears things up. It was really interesting too.
this is supposed to be renzokusei's first finished project.... haha too bad i guess
One side (derek) deletes all files of a group, the other groups doesn't do that.
Yeah, a really hard choice.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics