Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

yay thanks for the update =)

This manga is completed with 9 vol. already O_O and here we didn't finish vol. 3 xD 

Can't wait for more < 3 

I sense danger up ahead..

scared0012.gif

Thanks for the update Lively Scans and Death Toll Scans!

Time to speculate:

I just can't see Haru being Anti since Rinko's "Temptation" ability doesn't work on females, and the slight change in Anti's stab trajectory due to "Temptation" is what enabled Rinko to survive Anti's attack two chapters ago.

Wow a update... it had been while, thought they dropped this.

An update?!

h7E9EA19D

To those who worked on this release, you have my gratitude.

Thank you.

Woohoo it's back!  Thank you glorious providers and translators! 

at how many volumes are we now? If its true that there are 9, then we´re reeally far from the end now, even though it feels like it :/

8 volumes in total. We need a translator. -.-

at how many volumes are we now? If its true that there are 9, then we´re reeally far from the end now, even though it feels like it :/

I read many chapters of Ane Log before this one and been reading this one since it was uploaded... it wasn't until today's update that I realized they were from the same author.

Thank you for the update ç∇ç

holy moly, its alive

thanks for scanlations

Oh snap. I need to pick this back up.

Also, I understand that translating is difficult (no, believe me, I understand), but getting bitchy at people who are remarking about the length (for instance, saying six months since the last chapter) is just being silly. Yes, I'd like to thank the people who spend their time to help provide us with new content; that being said, please don't act condescending to others. It's something I've noticed in increasing amounts and it pisses me off.  It would be a different story altogether if the person had said something to the effect of, "It's been a whole WEEK since the raws came out. What's taking so long?!" That wasn't the case, however. Also, it's a sad fact that, while many groups are actively recruiting for help, some people aren't actually capable of helping. It's one thing to say, "Oh,  you should just translate this on your own if you want it so bad.", it's another to actually do so (first you need a translator, or to be fluent in Japanese. After that you need a cleaner and typesetter. It's also nice to have someone look over your work as an editor, especially if your Japanese is weak.). 

tldr; don't be bitchy about people, please. Goes for both sides.

So my guess as to who Anti was has been confirmed. I've thought it was this person since the School War arc.

Erm...anybody who has the raws for this? Good quality if possible. Recruiting editors(cleaners,redrawers or typesetters) as well.

It's completed 9 volumes, but yeah, it's been droped from the scans.

Any word of whether a scanlator will pick it up?

It's completed 9 volumes, but yeah, it's been droped from the scans.

has this series been dropped?

Another 10 days and it'll be 6months since the last chapter.......then again.....just saying <_<.....

So stop bitching and start translating it yourself.

If you aren't going to do that then STFU please. Don't need to give the people who WILL translate it more reason NOT to do it.

FFS people they are doing it out of THEIR time. Don't start breathing down peoples necks because they are doing a free service.

Its only been 2 months since the last chapter O.o
I know you're not complaining but a ty would be awesome support for them :D
Anyways, ty for the new chapter and i know this is random but lively scans is in front of death toll now

Another 10 days and it'll be 6months since the last chapter.......then again.....just saying <_<.....

not everyone is a ravinous revenge getting kind of person. Why do you think the deathpentaly is not that popular. (that and too many people who think they can be "saved")

So anyone notice how all male members except the MC die while the Mc surrounds himself with female espers? Anti clearly works for him and it was all a plot to build a harem.

why the harem tag still haven't appear yet ? =3= ?

So anyone notice how all male members except the MC die while the Mc surrounds himself with female espers? Anti clearly works for him and it was all a plot to build a harem.

Well of course not, as we can concluded from the latest chapter that Anti, who supposedly died with Iwao, uses 'Illusion'.

Anti wants to kill MC to overtake his harem! 

Plan : Kill MC -> Illusion himself to MC -> fool all heroines -> Instant Harem!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics