Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

Without the cool demons, the awesome discussions of law, neutral and chaos, the pesky 4 riders of the apocalypse, Louis Cyphre, kicking devils' and/or angels' asses (depending on your choices) and Gouto-douji.

Good thing about Raidou is so little (if any) is in a school setting.

Please, Raidou Kuzunoha himself is an expy of Yasunori Kato from Teito Monogatari. Go check it yourself

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/59/Katospell.jpg/220px-Katospell.jpg

The uniform Yuu wears is the uniform of the Japanese Imperial Army, so no, it's not original to Raidou.

Spoiler

so... vampire or forbidden demon magic?

Alternative dialogue for the beginning of chapter 2:

"They said I could be anything I wanted.

So I became Raidou Kuzunoha the XVI"

Without the cool demons, the awesome discussions of law, neutral and chaos, the pesky 4 riders of the apocalypse, Louis Cyphre, kicking devils' and/or angels' asses (depending on your choices) and Gouto-douji.

Good thing about Raidou is so little (if any) is in a school setting.

Alternative dialogue for the beginning of chapter 2:

"They said I could be anything I wanted.

So I became Raidou Kuzunoha the XVI"

lol another childhood friend turn villain, they are the worst kind of villain possible. well he still have small chance of being good guy

Uh..well...while it's true that most of em are Loli..but still...as long as their heart is an Adult Woman..i am set.

Note: If ya wanna boobs,try this one Silver Cross and Draculea (Although i dunno if ya like perfect body & sorry..only Novel available)

Classic! Returns the old vampire strengths and weaknesses, then you realize the MC... IS A FREAKING ANTI-VAMPIRE (No, not vampire hunter, but an entity opposite of a vampire (angel maybe...)

I've got to say I was so hyped by the whole underground architecture. It was pretty and all, but then :(

Well whatever, I'm even more angry at the 1st founder woman.

Why is it that Japan always make the old vampiress a loli?

Why can't we have an immortal curvaceous bombshell once in a while?

well, I don't remember where did I read

but there's articles say Japanese men prefer younger girlfriend/partner/wife

and Japanese women prefer younger boyfriend/partner/husband.

And if my memories serves me correctly, more than 90% Japanese Vampiress (in manga/anime I read/watch) were loli.

I've got to say I was so hyped by the whole underground architecture. It was pretty and all, but then :(

Uh..well...while it's true that most of em are Loli..but still...as long as their heart is an Adult Woman..i am set.

Note: If ya wanna boobs,try this one Silver Cross and Draculea (Although i dunno if ya like perfect body & sorry..only Novel available)

I liked this manga until it suddenly changed to a school setting with cliche characters ... :(

what's with these trap characters lol. first 'he' looks like a girl. second he's named michaela. wtf what happened to characters who are 100% girl and 100% boy >,<

Its to give fujoshi's another bl couple ;)

I liked this manga until it suddenly changed to a school setting with cliche characters ... :(

46 page update? Thanks a ton!
*edit*

Spoiler

ahhhh releases so far apart :(

but thank you!

Dem handcuffs. Some people just don't seem to get along huh.

Is this artist the same who draws Kure-nai? Because the artwork is just too similar.

Yep, it's the same artist. (:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4427

Is this artist the same who draws Kure-nai? Because the artwork is just too similar.

Spoiler Alert: http://www.dm5.com/m119929-p2/ <- Shows the Demon Weapons wielded by each member.

wow, there's another idiot to laugh at

I'm liking this manga so far but at the same time I'm not a fan of the protagonist, he's a bit too arrogant for my tastes. I hope he shows some development in the future and becomes less immature.

Ermegerd, an update!! Thanks a lot! x3

problaby the style of the  manga and the fact that boths have school life

Idk why, but this manga feels like Ao no Exorcist

wheres the manga with the guy who requires no friends and has a harem thats actually a harem

they meet they fight he defeats him they reconcile same old crap as seen everywhere

hew was turned into a vampire because thats the direction all mainstream manga would have taken, its a crap storyline, dime a dozen

Ah the power of friendship, all they need now is...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics