Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 36votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!

Alt Names: alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Sho-bon!alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shoobon!alt Haganai Shobon!
Author: Kazahana Chiruwo
Artist: Kazahana Chiruwo & Shirabi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobo-n! is a spin-off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai written by Kazehana Chiruwo and illustrated by Shirabi. It's a collection of oneshots focusing on the members of the Neighbor's Club and their relationships with each other.

> Spin-Off of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-r341)

Sequel:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/haganai-hiyori-r6690)

- Licensed in North America by Seaven Seas. (HAGANAI: I DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS - NOW WITH 50% MORE FAIL!)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

now if the scanlators'd put more fucking effort into it... i'd actually understand what they are saying... or maybe is the fault of the guy inserting the text into the bubbles? or maybe lack of proof readers?... whatever it is... this on same pages even tho is written in english... seems like another completely different language to me....
totally incomprehensible
Sadly, following Plus, Shoboon ends on chapter 9 >,<
Neko Maria FTW

Posted Image
Is it really OK to upload CH6 in here? It says to not upload to any reader other than the original.
everyone is a bit poop inside.

literally
this manga's poop
this manga's poop
this manga's poop
yeah, maria is poop.
@Cydric this is a spinoff, so as Rika said, u cant rule out the "Schrödingers Cock" theory :)
@Granzero: Yeah, her route is not really a route per se, because to get Rika end we have to choice the option to confess to her everytime it appears since the common route. If we managed to do that, than in the end of Maria's route, we can go to Rika end. But on the plus side, her epilogue is arguably the best.

I wrote a summary of it (and other route too)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4049539&postcount=97
@bakanki:
Spoiler

"I-it's not like I'm interested or anything..."

-Sena attempts to listen in anyway-

Typical tsundere. ^^
wait wait wait....
Spoiler
ah the sweet manly ritual of using urinals together.
Actually in the novel
Spoiler
Is that a duck I spy?
@GranZero: Actually, there is a Haganai visual novel for PSP. And on it, there's
Spoiler
I want my rika ending NOW!!! xD
Rika!? Rika? Rica o.O Rica = Mamasita?
Who knows what I'm thinking.
Rika in normal clothes... We need more of this!
If Rika was actually like that
Kobato <3
so cute RIKA-CHANNN~~~~ NNNNNNNNHHHNNNGGG
So adorable, it almost makes me forget the sister used to break chopsticks with her behind...almost.
Now it's a Rika fanservice <3

Seriously, if they haven't made this light novel into a galge, someone should.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics