Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

@Chore Boy

Sci-fi genre obviously doesn't fit you. Why don't you try the slice of life genre.
@Chore Boy You forgot the most obvious problem. Sensei's moves ignore the law of inertia and would generate an epic shockwave every time he takes off at supersonic speed, killing anyone nearby. This manga is not supposed to be taken seriously.
The face of a horrible adult indeed...
No.5 Boobs...well thats true for any man's book!!!
@chore boy just so you know this manga isn't supposed to make sense. its a gag manga. as in is full of total BS and logic doesn't work.
which makes me think. i think there should be a gag genre. course that could just be me.

hehe. that pokerface in ch. 9 is awesome. hehe we all know what koro did with them slippery tentacles. hehehe.
TENTACLE RAEP!!! AND IT FEELS DAMN GOOD!!!!!! x)))

anw @Chore Boy, y so srz? this is shounen-action-scifi-comedy manga. if u want to get serious go read ur textbookz :P
THIS
@Findyanto Putra Nope the fact is koro already knew about the remodelling so if he realised that she was using the proper bullets he wouldn't have gotten caught like that, taking all those bullets was mainly to drive the point that they can't hurt him into their minds.
Well, I'm at the second chapter and continue to find stupid, unnecessary things happen and said. First, it's almost as if the alien is surprised that Americans are talking about the Moon being almost obliterated, as if it's not a global-scale event. Then te kid is stupid enough to think a baseball would hit him (usually 140 ft per second max) when an airsoft pellet (approx 700-1000 ft per second) can't. Then the kid is depressed about it as if he didn't expect that outcome. They expect kids in junior high to keep their mouths shut about an aliens existance and the end of the world. And Nagisa looks like a girl, however you look at it. This manga has potential, but it lacks in the dialogue department. What guy wears his hair that way? This manga is a fail IMO. I can't go on :\
I've seen enough hentai to know what happened on that shed.
Tentacles + busty hot assasin = We have seen enough hentai to know where this is going......tentacle ra.....oh wait...just me? Ok.....

The author of Tantei Neuro never dissapoints. Awesome translation Utopia, like the explanation on the end as always.
I'm really getting the feeling that the author has no play for this story. Introducing new characters isn't a bad thing, but introducing non-student characters? Theres 20-odd students in the class and we have to introduce a new "teacher" already?
Boobs didn't work this time.
JAJAJAJA, best rape face EVER!!

Spoiler

I Korosensei is awesome!!
lol. That was awesome. Specially Koro's sensei's "Who knows? Adults have their own sort of maintenance", with that face. I was lmao.
somehow i always new their was going to be tentacle rape at some point in this manga.
Well, that chapter was something..
shit she would have succeed if using the special bullet
good
Chapter 10 confirms again that this is the best new manga from 2012
As soon as she said that the anti bullets were useless I knew that she was an idiot. I honestly thought sensei would have been hurt by that attack.

Oh well.
She's gonna try and drop him, and he's gonna go all Vash the Stampede on her and "accidentally" avoid the killing blows. Again and again and again.
@Cydric That actually looks like it might be the result of the uniform he's wearing. I've seen breastcoats with similar shapes. Nagisa really is super androgynous, though.
Nagisa is a girls name, I'm pretty sure.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics