Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

The ending ruined everything tbh. 

I don't like that ending, it gives me nothing.

well...ok

that ending sure was stale

Finally, the wait is over bois!!!

Holy shit. That ending is really underwhelming. All of my investment wasted, and flushed down the toilet.

One of the WORST ENDING EVER, along with Usagi Drop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Shin Angyo Onshi.
You've been warned.

I don't want to say the worst, but damn, that's almost like a "The Walking Dead" cliffhanger, in that it leaves you foaming at the mouth for more.

I only hope the mangaka needs time to regroup or rest before returning to it...

One of the WORST ENDING EVER, along with Usagi Drop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Shin Angyo Onshi.

You've been warned.

WTF!? What Kind of ending was that!?

Spoiler

Nice Assist, Grandma!!!

greatjobplz.gif?1

Spoiler

You-dense-motherfucker.gif

That 'pretty' dude is annoying af. Dude needs to chill out and fuck off, stop messing things up with the whole 'she supposed to be with me' nonsense. Ain't nobody got time for your meddling ass.

The ship is slowly, but surely sailing.

Spoiler

When the tsundere's dad is a tsundere... my gawd!!!

This is why fathers are a pain in the ass to deal with... -.- Your daughter's not beautiful enough? They get angry. You praise their daughter? They think you have nasty thoughts about her. -.-

Anyway, this webtoon. Sin of Pride indeed. >_>

You know what's worst than having 1 tsundere in a relationship, having both of them be a tsundere.

Spoiler
HA! You'll fall in love with her soon enough! MUHAWAHWHAHWAHWAHHWA!

Praise the crow!!!

All hail to the hypno crow!

Praise the crow!!!

I'm going to say... that the father is here to give his daughter a birthday present...

oh man a trigger joke, So Edgy

Spoiler

Omg. This dense motherfucker. She's seducing you! You fool! XD

Gosh, you made me realise that I have accidentally been secretly seducing my neighbourhood for years now. Granted I don't usually wear short shorts, but I can be found walking around shirtless now and then.

First time I saw an animated picture for anything here.  Care to name others?  I'm rather curious as to what they look like.

On Batoto http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mujang-r17510 .

The scanlator website has a few more http://vatoto.com/group/_/g/game-of-scanlation-r5590

Wow, first time seeing animated picture for a manhua

First time I saw an animated picture for anything here.  Care to name others?  I'm rather curious as to what they look like.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics