Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

cause most shounen is all about fighting, adventures, and killing.

where as shoujo is all about romance, character development and healing.

They're technically the complete opposite of each other.

Not to mention... most Shounen with shoujo plot in it gets canceled fast by the publishers... Mx0, SilveryCrow, DoubleArt anyone? yea...

Also why Negima turn from Slice-of-Life fantasy to full blown magic combat with little or no romance (yes, Negi have almost 0 romance toward his harem... he's more focused in combat)

Negima was originally going to be the same plot style as Love Hina but with more magic involved.

Hum ,that's not what I meant, but I can see your confusion since I expressed myself poorly.

What I mean to say is that romance shounen is somewhat really bad compared to shoujo, which in generally is about romance.

I know that each genre are targeted for a specific demographic (boys and girls), but even so...

Take this one for exemple, you can feel the feelings of the characters, it's like they can ressonate with the reader and convey theirs feelings for us.

Meanwhile, for romance shounen manga, you can pick one, you just want to beat the MC to a pulp because he is a wimp.

I deviate a litle from the subject but I hope that now you can understand what I meant.

Spoiler

Spoiler

And I'm assuming this arc won't be animated?

probably not, since it is about to end with the rain country arc. i doubt it'll get a second season, but who knows, we can hope.

I already hate the prince... i'm sure he will be one of those guys who fell for the heroine then try to take her by force 

I hope my Intuition is wrong

Hoooolllldddd your thoughts right there.

This is one of those times where we shouldn't jump too far and enjoy.

Otherwise you'll speculate endlessly.

And I'm assuming this arc won't be animated?

I already hate the prince... i'm sure he will be one of those guys who fell for the heroine then try to take her by force 

I hope my Intuition is wrong

he called her voice sexy...

Ok I binge read this and just...  

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok I binge read this and just...  

Spoiler

@kaiser, chaos

Regarding shounen and shoujo; Those are pretty generic things to say; it's almost like you're implying one genre is better than the other, but it really is a matter of preference in the end.

Just because they are opposites, they both have pros and cons.. comparing them won't get you very far. Many shounens have great character development and feeling.

That is correct, which is why I said they're basically opposite of each other, so you can't really compare them.

And yea, they have pros and cons

Spoiler

@kaiser, chaos

Regarding shounen and shoujo; Those are pretty generic things to say; it's almost like you're implying one genre is better than the other, but it really is a matter of preference in the end.

Spoiler

Also, please be wary of the new comment policies...

I have been wondering... why shounen manga can't be this good.

I mean, there are few ones, but you can count them on your finger.

Kudos for Fallen Syndicate on finding this gem and for all the hard work to bring this to us!

cause most shounen is all about fighting, adventures, and killing.

where as shoujo is all about romance, character development and healing.

They're technically the complete opposite of each other.

Not to mention... most Shounen with shoujo plot in it gets canceled fast by the publishers... Mx0, SilveryCrow, DoubleArt anyone? yea...

Also why Negima turn from Slice-of-Life fantasy to full blown magic combat with little or no romance (yes, Negi have almost 0 romance toward his harem... he's more focused in combat)

Negima was originally going to be the same plot style as Love Hina but with more magic involved.

I have been wondering... why shounen manga can't be this good.

I mean, there are few ones, but you can count them on your finger.

Kudos for Fallen Syndicate on finding this gem and for all the hard work to bring this to us!

I'm positive that if we ever see someone piss off Livi, we will see what makes him the ruler of the world, at such a young age, and sadly I truly cannot wait to see him at his angriest.

Nah, it's pretty clear that one of Nike's "job" in this manga is to "heal" him. Make him feel less lonely and able to trust others more.

I see you everywhere and I see nothing but the negative side of things from you. Not that it's wrong.

Personally, I believe Livi wouldn't have hesitated to do something against the grandmother if he had been alone. However, because she's the grandmother of his wife, he decides to have some leniency. You can tell that Livi hasn't forgiven her and will not forget the slight made against him and his wife by her, but out of his love for Nike he will withhold his ruthless punishment.

I mean, think about it. Some married couples hate their in-laws, but they put up with them because of their spouse.

I'm positive that if we ever see someone piss off Livi, we will see what makes him the ruler of the world, at such a young age, and sadly I truly cannot wait to see him at his angriest.

But they weren't trying to wipe his memory, they were trying to wipe his love for her. They were trying to make it to that he doesn't love her anymore, and have him go home and call off the wedding.

Spoiler

Thanks for clarification, it's still more of the same regardless. Someone would of tipped him off as to what actually happened.

This chapter is sort of what I expected. Coming back seeing Bardo acquiring a harem, Nike being lonely after Livi is getting back in the paperwork.

It looks like she didn't go back to sleep because Livi couldn't sleep ( remember if she isn't here he needs meds ).

I wonder what's the next arc, probably something to do with dealing with a nation doing le rebellion or something along the line.

I'd also like to that Fallen Syndicate for all the releases these past 2(?) days, much appreciated.

Spoiler

But they weren't trying to wipe his memory, they were trying to wipe his love for her. They were trying to make it to that he doesn't love her anymore, and have him go home and call off the wedding.

Spoiler

Well, from what I've read, the king is not really royalty. If anything else, he's more of the prince-consort of the heiress to the throne (Nike's mother). However, I think you're thinking things too political here. From the dukedom they live in, they all consider themselves as a family rather than one political unit. I think it's not negligent to say that they'll be more than willing to forgive the matriarch of the family. I don't agree with this, but it really can't be helped. Honestly? I think the mother may do something, but I'm not sure about it yet.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well, from what I've read, the king is not really royalty. If anything else, he's more of the prince-consort of the heiress to the throne (Nike's mother). However, I think you're thinking things too political here. From the dukedom they live in, they all consider themselves as a family rather than one political unit. I think it's not negligent to say that they'll be more than willing to forgive the matriarch of the family. I don't agree with this, but it really can't be helped. Honestly? I think the mother may do something, but I'm not sure about it yet.

I see you everywhere and I see nothing but the negative side of things from you. Not that it's wrong.

Personally, I believe Livi wouldn't have hesitated to do something against the grandmother if he had been alone. However, because she's the grandmother of his wife, he decides to have some leniency. You can tell that Livi hasn't forgiven her and will not forget the slight made against him and his wife by her, but out of his love for Nike he will withhold his ruthless punishment.

I mean, think about it. Some married couples hate their in-laws, but they put up with them because of their spouse.

Spoiler

People have the right to know if he is truly or a Shota or a fake.

Only True Metal can be truely true!

I knew it was going to be like that... But it still annoys me.

Nothing happened to that mean dictator that even bullies and puts fear into her own family. "I want them to make peace, hurr durr!"

What about a good ol' burning at the stake?

Please keep the bad tropes out of this in the future Shina Dai.

I knew it was going to be like that... But it still annoys me.

Nothing happened to that mean dictator that even bullies and puts fear into her own family. "I want them to make peace, hurr durr!"

What about a good ol' burning at the stake?

Please keep the bad tropes out of this in the future Shina Dai.

Sorry guys...just can't help it....the title of the recent chapter... "Passing Wind" ......get it ?

P.S: I know I'm lame....

may have been lame but i got a good chuckle out of it anyway :P 

Sorry guys...just can't help it....the title of the recent chapter... "Passing Wind" ......get it ?

P.S: I know I'm lame....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics