Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Alt Names: alt 史上最強の弟子ケンイチalt 史上最強弟子兼一alt ลูกแกะพันธุ์เสือเคนอิจิalt Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichialt History's Strongest Disciple Kenichialt HSD Kenichialt HSDKalt Kenichi le disciple ultimealt Kenichi sang Murid Terhebat dalam Sejarahalt Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichialt Strongest Disciple Kenichialt Tarihin En Güçlü Öğrencisi Keniçialt Сильнейший в истории ученик Кенъити
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...so he later goes to the dojo of her family and starts a training that will change his life

Was picked up by Mangastream starting from chapter 465
Go to History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animes vs Manga? (Spoilers) New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies
Topic full chapter and single page New Window later
  • 3 Replies
Topic new chapters? New Window vaendryl
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Recent chapters discusion Major spolier New Window Master Lee
  • 65 Replies
Topic what is Hybrid? New Window Catbug
  • 4 Replies
Topic How will Kenichi stop Miu New Window xvan
  • 22 Replies

156 Comments

"Climax" my ass!!!
Go Keichi! Show that badass side of yourself!
Oh, damn that was good.
We complain because we care. To care so little to not even comment would probably worry the scanlators (or authors if they could read this, but we all know they can't) even more.
its funny how people say complaints but still reading it :))
And again Kenichi gets punched into the ground by Miu at the end of the chapter, hope that this won't drag on too long.
@NihLOL: I wouldn't be surprised if, after all these chapters dragging the fight on, that was how he got her back... Sigh...
Just kiss her! Silly Kenichi
@Weaper She knows what is underwear?? i think no xDDD happy FS
chap 460, page 9, is Miu going nopan?
Excellent chapter!!
@Therian Sade, what you said pretty much concluded Kenichi's accomplishments : several year of training in different styles and still a loser! ;)

@Vigne Miu, isn't a bitch, actually, it's kenichi who's not man enough to give her what she wants. ;p

@Rarity, it's probably option 2 !
its been a while since last i read it....over 400 chapters and kenichi is still a loser...=.=
@rarity number 2 clearly don't works 'cuz he done the similar thing ... grope .... which make it worse.... i guess Silcardo's dick was bigger than Kenichi :) Still hating Miu :|
i only have 1 word for the likes of Miu .... Bitch .......
THAT WAS AN INTENSE PAIN THERE KENICHI. :))))
Bahahahahahahaha oh that was rich.
WORTH IT!!!!
Fricken LOLed at 459. Of course it worked.
Oh man I have not laughed like that while reading a manga in a while. When that last page came up in Chapter 459 I lost it.
That.... is the most Pleasuring way to death
Ba-Style Memory Recovery Technick xD
MIU HYAKURETSUKEN!
Kenichi already dead...
@Rei-Sama,

Of course not! Kenichi has been getting stronger and stronger only by diligent training and perseverance. Now, Miu it's a different matter, she has the blood of a warriors breed, which makes her a superior being, completely fit to master any kind of martial arts. Her senses are highly above average and there's other things such as sight, strength, agility, fast learning, which means she's a genius!
kenichi's been learning martial arts for the longest now!!! you'd think he be stronger then mui but noo!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics