Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

I think the most valid point of complaint with Adachi is that creatively speaking he's stuck doing high school baseball manga, with sometimes trying other sports, but never straying off the high school setting. At the end, one feels that he's reading the same series, over and over.

Hardly think I'm reading the same manga when it's Adachi. I mean, sure, it's high school, but at the end of the day it's just a very japanese thing to stick with this period of a student's life for their stories. And I guess I wouldn't really like to see him do anything other than that, lol. He's pretty much a master - for me - when it comes to mixing up slice of life and sports with these coming of age stories, so I'd hather have him doing what he's best at than trying his hand on something that may or may not work very well!

Well, character design is always the source of complaint for adachi mitsuru's manga. And I believe no one knows that better than adachi himself, he IS the one drawing them after all. Until now, he could patch 'em up with excellent plot, which I hope he did again with mix.

I think the most valid point of complaint with Adachi is that creatively speaking he's stuck doing high school baseball manga, with sometimes trying other sports, but never straying off the high school setting. At the end, one feels that he's reading the same series, over and over.

If you look on their website, Tenko is not dead.  As of 16 April, they had just received the raws and are starting work on the scanlation/translation.  

Did they stop translating this?

MIX 11 RAW

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/01WIOU87/

MIX 12 RAW

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/VPANCNXZ/

Wowwwww!

Thanks a lot! Don't understand anything they're saying but those chapters are awsome, especially chapter 12! I wonder if anyone is going to scanlate them??? If so, thanks in advance!

Sorry to trouble you but does anyone know what's up with chapter 11? It's probably already been released.

Well, character design is always the source of complaint for adachi mitsuru's manga. And I believe no one knows that better than adachi himself, he IS the one drawing them after all. Until now, he could patch 'em up with excellent plot, which I hope he did again with mix.
About the cover of vol.2, if it weren't for the title and the name Meisei, I'd have believed it was Aoba and Kou from Cross Game!
I kind of hope Adachi pulls an 'anti-twist' and makes the ace just a regular jackass without any particular redeeming qualities.
@stephen01king Well, Nishimura is definitely a last name but same last names isn't that uncommon either. But yea that's a possibility, although it seems to me that Adachi sensei wouldn't make the connection with Touch so soon in the story. It's only chapter 8 (nishimura was revealed), which is rather early in my opinion.
Mix Volume 02 cover.

Posted Image
Baka~Yuri Can't it be possible that he's maybe the son of that other Nishimura?
Which is why they have the same name.
Let me take a guess. The ace pitcher is actually suffering a rare disease and Tou find out about it they get close. Next week the ace pitcher dies and Tou inherets his dream.....This is kind of like deja vu.
well it's kinda refreshing to see a useless ace ^^
all of the adachi mangas so far had some pretty strong (or even incredible) pitchers.
holy shit useless ace, fuck you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
After watching the raws for chap10, I wonder if we're going to learn anything from the discussion between the father and his friend or if we're still going to be teased??? Anyway, can hardly wait for the scanlation! Thanks for everything!
Adachi's works are definitely repetitive with similar looking characters (rather same characters XD), even same name with this carve ball nishimura, mc always ace pitcher, etc... And yet i have been double reading his works, some even triple XD.
@The DGC based on Adachi's previous work, that is less of a "Wild Pitch" than a virtual guarantee.
My call on Meisei's "Ace"- he doesn't have short practices and under-perform because he's rich, rather, because he is rich, he is allowed to play and pitch despite his chronic and serious illness. His short practices, absences, and periodic performance issues are due to this illness, as well.

Thats my "wild pitch," based on Adachi + currently presented evidence.
:)
Keep up the good work.
You're right, I'm going to take note of these things or I might forget and end up doing the same errors by the time the next chapter comes out. Thanks for pointing out this stuff.
Also, 攻撃 on p6 should probably be translated as 'Offense' rather than attack, in spite of the literal meaning.
@tsumori
then, thanks for the info. It's misinformation in my part.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics