Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 86votes)

Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo

Alt Names: alt A Kiss and a White Lily for Heralt AnoKissalt あの娘にキスと白百合をalt Ciuman dan Bunga Lily untuk Si Diaalt Kiss and White Lily for my Dearest Girlalt Um beijo e um Lírio Branco pra Elaalt Un Lys et un baiser pour elle
Author: Canno
Artist: Canno
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The parallel and indirectly connected stories of various couples in the all-girl Seiran Academy. Each volume focuses on a different one.

It follows model student Shiramine Ayaka, who one days sees her top spot stolen by the lazy genius Kurosawa Yurine… and accidentally makes Yurine fall in love with her, much to her dismay; Ayaka's shy cousin Mizuki and her quirky girlfriend Moe, who met and bonded through running; or Yukina and Towako, the two members of the gardening club who forcefully recruit Yurine, among others.

Often comedic, sometimes bittersweet, always light.
Go to Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite couple? New Window Lyendith
  • 3 Replies

129 Comments

The resolution feels a bit weak maybe just because it happened quite fast, is she okay now with Amane being into other people or just when she is into that person too? That aspect doesn't feel quite resolved.

Good question… I guess that loving two people like Amane made her a bit more understanding of her perspective, but whether or not she would have accepted it if she hadn't fallen for Ryou herself is still up in the air… This page is the closest thing to an answer Nina gives.

Spoiler

…But it seems like their triple relationship only worked out in the end because all the conditions were miraculously gathered.

The resolution feels a bit weak maybe just because it happened quite fast, is she okay now with Amane being into other people or just when she is into that person too? That aspect doesn't feel quite resolved.

美味しいそうな3Pゲット~

ch 30, pg 19 "so how was I supposed explain it", should be "how was I supposed to explain it"

That really wasn't the resolution I was expecting. 

Spoiler

I've seen too much hentai

Spoiler

Eh :v I got close enough.

This isn't yuri because It's not gay. When it's in a 3-way

Well looks like no one learned a single lesson and just decided to go along with Amane's retarded polyamory because the alternative is apparently too shitty.

Careful girl, this "air knife" is looking more real each time you summon it...

Wu47v6C.jpg

BEATA AMANE
You know I am a righteous girl
Of my lilies I am justly proud...

Ironically, all this might help Nina understand Amane's way of living now, since she's in love with more than one person at the same time.

I think she does care. The focus is just not really on her right now.

I feel like Nina fell for Ryou a bit to quickly but they've known each other online for a while, so I guess it works… One or two more scenes of them interacting would have been welcome though.

Surprise, Nina is now realizing who she really wants. Can't really see this getting all that messy though since I'm of the impression that Amane doesn't particularly care about anyone.

Aw... a yuri triangle with a polyamorous apex.

Drama incoming!

Naturally poly people can be very hard on the instinctively monogamous people around them.

@Rofl: That seems like the most likely outcome, yeah… Though in a sense Amane is already proposing a threesome −  and Ryou is pretty much okay with it. She just doesn't seem to realize that Nina is not.

This Amane character sure is weird...

Drama incoming!

I've seen too much hentai

Spoiler

Drama incoming!

Very sweet, very cute.

I am a greedy man and I demand more.

That was a extremely pleasant chapter!! full of looove as it should be!
I guess we're officially "done" with this couple and we'll jump to the next... ... ... Even if they're not the mc who don't appear to be the mc anymore but at this point it doesn't matter anymore

Critical hit to the pancreas, insulin levels no longer in check, type 1 diabetes confirmed.

Yes, chapter 25.5… I wanted to upload a V2 with Kobe's redraws, but Batoto won't greenlight it for some reason…

You can still find it here.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch25_5

Thank you :)

I thought there were some pages in a previous chapter where Chiharu, Izumi & Ai have a study session but I can't find them, does anyone know if I imagined that or if it was real?

Yes, chapter 25.5… I wanted to upload a V2 with Kobe's redraws, but Batoto won't greenlight it for some reason…

You can still find it here.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch25_5

I thought there were some pages in a previous chapter where Chiharu, Izumi & Ai have a study session but I can't find them, does anyone know if I imagined that or if it was real?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics