Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Wow, just started reading this because someone mentioned it @ Koisome Momiji comment thread. Looking at the octopus I thought it will be a stupid comedy. Apparently it's a smart comedy.
@m0t0man: You think she'd call her brother by his family name?
The force is strong in Nagisa...

Laugh now kids. They don't know that those in Class 3-E can kill them in their sleep.
No matter how much Killing Intent Nagisa has...he still looks like this to me
Spoiler
my theory is he has a twin sister who is kill by some guy and nagisa killed the murderer and copy his twin sis's hair style. funny if thats true XD. but i doubt it will be that dark.
That principal is going to get it, and it's going to be at the hands of class E. The only question is which teachers help. And how hilarious it is.
love this manga
Pardon my language....but everyone that isn't in class E is a little bitch.
I pity the other classes if class e decide on some revenge one day.
i want
Spoiler
YAY! And the principal seems to be mental.
@Zipperz : welcome to Japan é_è
I'm surprised the parents of Class-E students never complained about this discrimination
anyone else notice the girl with the same hair as Nagisa? Sister perhaps?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/131642/assassination-classroom_v2_ch11_by_utopia/7
I like how he wears a tie that pictures the blown-up moon on it as part of his disguise
So glad I clicked on this link out of curiosity.
i want her to ask me for my notes... and then do the whole chest thing -_-
Nagisa Badass Mode Activate :D
Lol nagisa's balls just dropped. Hell yes.
DAMMIT NAGISA NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP . . .
DAMMIT NAGISA NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP . . .
Imagine your school with Kagami Junichirou, Onizuka and Koro-sensei as teachers. That would be the most awesome hishschool life you'll ever had.
Lol principal dude is gonna get slaughtered!
He looks androgonous (if you need an example see The Girl in the Mask -Bones), but nevertheless he is proven to be a guy. He somewhat reminds me of the girl from the authors previous work who sometimes resembles the farthest thing from a woman...just the other way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics