Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.67 - 30votes)

Nanika Mochigatte Masuka

Alt Names: alt なにかもちがってますかalt Is something wrung? (typo intended)alt Nanika Mochigatte Masu kaalt Nanika Mochigattemasu ka
Author: Kitoh Mohiro
Artist: Kitoh Mohiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the casual days of the spring of his third year in middle school, Mitsuru Hibino meets transfer student Kouzou Issha, who develops his special power. Issha commands Hibino to use his lethal “power” to “correct the errors of this world”.

Their first step is to “kill those who drive while using their cell phones”.

While getting their hands dirty with what society considers “crime”, these boys use their “power” for their “ideal justice”!
Go to Nanika Mochigatte Masuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Shamune
  • 3 Replies

50 Comments

I bet that cop has a power too. ;p
thanks for the new chapter /a/non scans!!
Portraying how kid would possibly use deadly powers and the consequences that follow...........love it. The thought process from the kids are pretty believable.

And of course being made by the same author as Bokurano ain´t bad either. Things are going to go downhill from now, if it´s anything I learned from the author

Follows.
@rc1138

It's a troll that just joined today in order to troll. It seems like there's been a real rash of this here lately, he'll probably never even get on-site again after this.
Meriv. Man, you are way too serious. It is amanga about middleschoolers.
Still havent ended reading it
I thought that Destroy and revolution was simple a case but.... I am worrying if in Japan manganakas study history or if there is even a minimun censorship about what they write? Haven't they learned anything from Japanese Red Army? or italian Red Brigades? or their German counterparts? Kill one to teach hundreds?

Or mad ppl massacres? etc..etc..

The enormous amount of copycats after Akihabara massacre?
the great tingly sensation that the cop officer is some sort ofesper
Great new chapter, thanks /a/nonymous

Interesting, wonder what direction this is going to go...
ANOTHER PSYCHIC!
@MetalKing1417
Sounds good, another title to add to the future reading list ;D
He really is a useless human being
Mochigatte is indeed a fairytale compared to the disturbing Narutaru or the nihilistic Bokurano.
And looks like this manga is gonna way too slow-paced...
svines85
I've seen far darker. Furthermore, from what I have heard, in comparison to some of this author's other works, such as Bokurano, this series so far apears to be downright idealistic.
great new chapter
Wow, I'm only half way through this but damn is it dark,or what
.....im speechless....felt like just got a mind f***ed
Kira, is that you? xD.
and hibino thinking it's for his crush to makes it justifiy is purely delusional
both of them deserve to die .... Issha killing driver listening to their's phone was petty revenge for his parents if i was Hibino ... i'd kill Issha first if i really had to kill somebody
Nice, can't wait for the next one. reminds me of death note ^^
when is new chapters coming -.-?
like it :)
ohoo, interesting. don't like to art much, but the story is pretty good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics