Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

If I understand correctly, for ch 12, Prince's idea was basically have Waitress Hero betray her own country, but work under another country's hero?

I am a little confused, because usually, a world summons one hero, who effectively ties him/herself to one country.  The world is Estard, and I'm presuming that it was the same country that forced Waitress to become Hero (this way, bypassing the Summoning Ritual and therefore Union would not be able to intervene like they were able to back in ch 4).

Yet Prince makes a good point - monsters would threaten all the countries of that world.  Why couldn't another country in Estard just have used Summoning Ritual and bypass all this sillyness?  I just don't understand why other countries would leave it to a country that has already messed it up once (presuming that they even know about it - Waitress did report that all history of Summoned Heroes have been erased).

Whatever, nice to see this chapter.

Student is such an asshole but I can't help but laugh at whatever he says

A rapist that owns more than half of the world.

More like a man who know how to set his piority straight.

The threads on that world is going to be good stuff, all thanks to our dearest Prince's relentless effort in turning alternate universes' power balance upside down.

like the student said before in ch4, the Union has a forced return technique, and if u compare, both Shieldbro and hero in ch4 are treated the same way. The church and the palace both treated him like shit

Well, high school girl was mainly ignored while the princess/shrine maiden tries to be the real hero.

Shieldbro on the other hand had Trash as his enemy.

Spoiler

From what manga/LN is this Rance you're talking about ? I know Shieldbro and Rudi, but not this one. 

A rapist that owns more than half of the world.

The BBS would have a field day with Shieldbro.

The story has the 4 holy heroes summoned to that world and the 8 star heroes born in that world, all chosen by the Legendary Weapons to help deal with the demon waves.

From what manga/LN is this Rance you're talking about ? I know Shieldbro and Rudi, but not this one. 

He's from neither. He is a very famous EROGE series main character, specifically the Rance series from Alicesoft.

This guy has the largest harem and still expanding........ 

And that thread would be dominated by Rance.

He cannot. In his world setting, if you want to sent the hero back or summon new heroes, the currently heroes must have to be all dead

like the student said before in ch4, the Union has a forced return technique, and if u compare, both Shieldbro and hero in ch4 are treated the same way. The church and the palace both treated him like shit

He cannot. In his world setting, if you want to sent the hero back or summon new heroes, the currently heroes must have to be all dead

Summon a new hero or not is depended on the king. Unless all will be sent back if he does. Anyways, I don't think he will give a fuck about the trio. They hadn't killed him only because of the shield's protection.

if Shieldbro found this BBS earlier, he would have asked for the Company to send him back home already

if Shieldbro found this BBS earlier, he would have asked for the Company to send him back home already

double

If you're the shieldbro, grab a tanuki and a chocobo instead.

Chocobo is too broken and needs nerf, but as nerfing is impossible, they would need to have sage create another overpowered sword for that demon king

Dear new hero: I tip my hat to you

Respect.jpg

On ch 12: How to deal with shit party 101

Spoiler

If you're the shieldbro, grab a tanuki and a chocobo instead.

After read comment section, I wonder if they have anti-hero board or not.

Lol that chapter 12 is below chapter 1 XD

But didn't Rance only marry like one of them or something? Rudy actually married all of them.

Wellll

Spoiler

On ch 12: How to deal with shit party 101

Spoiler

Question: Who do you think will be summoned for holy grail war in F/S.

Me think :

shirou got Student as his servant.

Rin got hunter

Sage got summoned instead of Medea

Kotomine got Prince.

And they start the war while posting on the BBS.

But didn't Rance only marry like one of them or something? Rudy actually married all of them.

Dude, Rance fuck nearly all of the most important women in his world, and harem need not be marriage, so even if i like Rudeus for his comedy antic, i would've choose rance for the greatest harem

And that thread would be dominated by Rance.

I love that they go back to old posts. I hope in another 8 chapters she and priest have overthrown that shitty country.

In case anyone forgets or has no clue what is going on in chapter 12, its a continuation from chapter 4 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics