Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * - - - (2.36 - 44votes)

U12 (Under 12)

Alt Names: alt Under Twelve
Author: Yamikawa Kou
Artist: Yamikawa Kou
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 12 girls are imprisoned in a mysterious prison.

Fighting their way through this unjust and abnormal conditiions, these girls have begun a life and death struggle.

A harrowing little girl prison escape survival!!
Go to U12 (Under 12) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

Japanese parliament did it again with their weird law!

Stripping off little girls of their human rights and pit them with psychopathic lolicons in a prison? Hell yeah, why not?

Low child birth rate, the hell is that?

Btw looks like same artist as Shuukyuu shoujou but different pen name for different genre?

Lols, I was wondering why the art was so familiar.

But yeah, I started questioning whether this manga is actually legal. This goes well beyond portrayal of minors in "situations". I've seen worst in Hentai (Damn You OYSTER!!!), but that was hentai, this isn't.

*reads the synapsis* I think I read this in a novel before... Except it turned out the kids were genetically modified necromancers, ...I've read some pretty weird stories over the years.

Sounds like you've never read any hentai.

This isn't a hentai, though, it's an actual series. I expected a higher quality of storytelling, at least.

A bit too hardcore for some folks.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

How does this make any logical sense? How is it legal? Is the mangaka honestly expecting me to swallow that the public is okay with this? How did it even get to this point?

Nothing the warden said made any sense!

Sounds like you've never read any hentai.

IT's GOOD TO BE A LOLICON!! :))

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

How does this make any logical sense? How is it legal? Is the mangaka honestly expecting me to swallow that the public is okay with this? How did it even get to this point?

Nothing the warden said made any sense!

Japanese parliament did it again with their weird law!

Stripping off little girls of their human rights and pit them with psychopathic lolicons in a prison? Hell yeah, why not?

Low child birth rate, the hell is that?

Btw looks like same artist as Shuukyuu shoujou but different pen name for different genre?

so far i'm actually laughing rather than be disgusted =w=

is ok i know i'm sick.

So they took a bunch of pedophiles straight off of 4chan and sick them on little anime girls.

This premise is ridiculous XD

Seems like it'll be yuri / shoujo-ai though, so I'm stopping here. That made for a good laugh, I'll tell you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics