Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 26votes)

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii desu kara.

Alt Names: alt Enough about Magical Girl!alt 魔法少女なんてもういいですから。alt Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu Kara.alt Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara.
Author: Futami Sui
Artist: Futami Sui
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around Yuzuka Hanami, who is approached by a mysterious creature that tells her she has the makings of becoming a magical girl. However, Yuzuka's magical form has her wearing a swimsuit!

Original webcomic available at:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/mahoushoujo/
Go to Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii desu kara. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

Oh... at last Futami Sui's work that's actually adapted to anime, all of her works were very cute mmm...

Author is Futami Sui, huh? Count me in. It alread' seemed interesting so the author just further increases it.

Im looking forward to this! 

Am curious to see where the story will go - have seen the anime adaptation on the horizon for the coming Winter season and it is nice to see a "preview" of sorts.

Thank you for your efforts in bringing this for our reading! :)

Same author as sekai maou, seems like it will be interesting. :)

I must say that the work is crisp, clean and, while I have no access to raws or the ability to confirm or deny the quality of the translation, I must say that it seems good. The manga seems good too, though we need more characters and plot to see how this will go.

Now that the serious part is done, I will now critic the manga like anyone else on this site.

Wow! I never thought I'd see this! Really, a swimsuit for a magical girl, and not a school swimsuit. Just when I think they have reached the plateau of unbelievability, JAPAN ALWAYS TAKES IT ONE STEP HIGHER!!!!

cute and looks promisingly interesting (y) without all the needless fanservice bits

I mean, it's been weeks since the anime was announced, the comic is available for free online, and yet nobody wanted to translate it.

So I decided to practice my own skills with this manga.

If a bigger, more professional group would like to pick this up, feel free to do so; I want to see this comic get a better treatment than what I can give.

I' happy to see someone taking the initiative on their own and doing so from pure love. Keep up on the good work. Even if nobody else picks it up, know that you have at least one fan.

the translation seems clean and understandable, too soon to tell over-all but the story has this weird quirk to it that may lead to a fun little story.

guess I will follow for now and see how the next few chapters go :3

I mean, it's been weeks since the anime was announced, the comic is available for free online, and yet nobody wanted to translate it.

So I decided to practice my own skills with this manga.

If a bigger, more professional group would like to pick this up, feel free to do so; I want to see this comic get a better treatment than what I can give.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics