Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 361votes)

Btooom!

Alt Names:
Author: Inoue Junya
Artist: Inoue Junya
Genres:
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come… Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs…bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
Go to Btooom! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Komodo Dragons do have poison New Window Joshua Iamalime Zhang
  • 23 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cheesus
  • 80 Replies
Topic How would you rank the BIMs New Window bumblebee310
  • 29 Replies
Topic Final Arc New Window Staw
  • 2 Replies
Topic How's the manga been recently? Quality wise. New Window Lurker01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where to buy it? New Window _Alex
  • 1 Replies

1057 Comments

Great seinen manga with the right dose of gore and mature content. About the watermarks, it seems that mangafox have figured a way to eliminate them :(
bet the doc will betray them and kill the middle aged guy and the main character will avenge him and that will enable him to escape (cause of doc and middle aged guy's chips) so he gives all the chip to himiko and he stays behind and plays along with his old friend and the whole thing ends with there face off.
Already on chapter 42 and there's still a lot of unknown characters, and what looks to be "last boss" enemies are already introduced.
Spoiler
this is getting better and better cant wait for the next chapter
Just read the 1st 2 chapters and i must say this to the author "Cool story bro". Human body isnt just get flying and recover from the burst of an explosion. When a hand grenade explode 5m in front of you then you are 100% dead. The shock will knock you out, break your bone, rip your internal orgarn. Well, let just add this manga fantasy gerne. Hope i will see nice fan service in the up comming chapters.
Nice use of Jesus on ch. 42, had him pop a few times. Made me laugh.
I'm using fire fox. However I've the same kind of prob as Venificae, but in my case there is only a pic showing a girl with two kitties on the top of her head starting from page 22
After a while they only disappear for Chrome if you install the plugin we posted on Japanzai.
Or go to the Chrome store and look for a plugin to add APNG support.
Veneficae it doesnt work for me either. Using chrome too.
Veneficae it doesnt work for me either. Using chrome too.
@Veneficae use Opera, works fine with me^^
hmm...my google chrome seem to stop removing the jesus from Chapter 42 page 22 onwards. Anyone else?
Ugh 42 is a chapter of Jesus for us iPhone users...
Au contraire, mon frère, I find the Jesus watermarks to be the exact opposite of offensive.
In fact, I'd be offended if they DIDN'T use Jesus to frighten and cockblock every sinful leecher at mangafox into seeing the error of their ways and repenting, for now they will be forever reminded that Jesus is always watching you.

Always.
But how do you remove the watermark if you are reading it on your IPhone? (computer is broken).
@jack "why do i need to download something now, im at batoto, i shouldn't have to". If you don't you will have to put up with the watermarks :D - Go figure, which is faster... whining about having to download something and then downloading it, or just downloading it?
that really sucks, why do i need to download something now, im at batoto, i shouldn't have to. seriously, find a better way to water mark these things, because i cant ever read your scan right with them.
For chapter 42, use either firefox or opera to view without any watermarks.
If you want to use chrome, go to the post on japanzai for an extension that will allow you to.
Japanzai, I'm all for these watermarks, but please don't use Jesus next time. Regardless of belief, perhaps we could be a little sensitive as not to offend any Christian readers. The same goes for other religions. We don't know every reader's religion, and it's not fair to offend any of them. It sure doesn't help make your case when you offend people. It's one thing to say "Fuck You!", but to insult other belief systems isn't cool.

On a side note, here's a manga website that didn't follow the rules. Linked for the purpose of viewing the watermark.
i'm the thounsandth follower, w00t

very good manda +yay for the fanservice
Isnt the latest chapter kind of against the law? She is meant to be 15. Should have made her 17 or 18.
Oh man, why is Himiko was perf- (15 years old)
...Damnit, Japan. WHY?
@Teks: The Mangaka draws the eyes spaced too far apart imo.
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER!! =D
*turns out to be a Himiko special*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Well, at least we know her real name :P LOL
lol page 10, wonder which one will gave up first if i pull the bag, the bag or the bikini :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics