Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Cute teens losing their heads over intense creampie - Hornpub.com

Why would the killers call this much attention to themselves? Attack a whole school? That's pretty much asking for major swat teams to hunt you down.

Why do none of the killers in this manga seem to have any ability to comprehend that maybe making a huge spectacle is a bad idea?

Because they're trash?

So...no cake?

Why would the killers call this much attention to themselves? Attack a whole school? That's pretty much asking for major swat teams to hunt you down.

Why do none of the killers in this manga seem to have any ability to comprehend that maybe making a huge spectacle is a bad idea?

Spicy "junk food" manga, I like it a lot. Can't get enough of Minoko.

Are the translators sure it's "Happies" and not "Harpies"? I feel like "Trigger Harpies" makes 10x more sense but this could also just be a case of Engrish trying to pluralize "Trigger Happy".

I had the exactly same line of thought when I read it. And I agree it most likely comes from "Trigger Happy"

Are the translators sure it's "Happies" and not "Harpies"? I feel like "Trigger Harpies" makes 10x more sense but this could also just be a case of Engrish trying to pluralize "Trigger Happy".

Bullet making the glasses happy.

Spoiler

Gonna enjoy watching these new bad guys die

You know, I've been thinking about how Bullet looks kinda like a younger Balalaika...

Spoiler

Interesting observation you have there, Nolonar. Then again, if you consider the respective time periods of the two series --- Black Lagoon was set in the 90s, and unless I'm mistaken, Trash is set in more recent times --- following your thought, Bullet MIGHT be Balalaika's daughter?

The bot is very special, his blood can be given to anyone. Yes O- is very special, pls author...

There is a bit more to blood compatibility than that, but yeah, 0- with non of the rare anti-bodies that cause trouble (Anti-kel for example).

As you imply, while uncommon, it's hardly mystical.

The bot is very special, his blood can be given to anyone.
Yes O- is very special, pls author...

lol ikw right, I was about comment this,
So it means I was very special ,
Hahahaha.... :o B-)
The bot is very special, his blood can be given to anyone. Yes O- is very special, pls author...

My thoughts as of:

Pg 18:  This has been an unusually pleasant chapter so far

Pg21: There we go

I think it's because there isn't a gore tag, and it's a bit dark.

"..a bit dark." :D

Why Horror tag?

I think it's because there isn't a gore tag, and it's a bit dark.

Little girl X little boy otp? I guess the boss doesn't like her father, considering the line of work she's in it's not surprising. But she did say all so... Didn't she have a crush on some duder? If so, they can't have children because then he becomes a "father" and becomes scum.

>Telling pedophiles to die.

>The actual father-daughter incest made the daughter happy.

>The actual shit that really makes the characters despicable has nothing to do with it

An attempt at brainwashing, perhaps?

Just imagine the possibilities if by chance this duo is invited to make a couple of issues of Crossed.

Man the only good thing that can come out this edge fest are those moments.

THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HER.

Even the fact that that manga keeps surviving in batoto jungles is amazing, I have seen much milder series getting removed (unfortunately!), but trash. just keeps dodging the bullet.

Simply because she's not trying to hit her target~

Even the fact that that manga keeps surviving in batoto jungles is amazing, I have seen much milder series getting removed (unfortunately!), but trash. just keeps dodging the bullet.

So after reading two volumes, I have determined that the author and artist are batshit crazy.

>Daddy issues halts a crazy assassin.

You fucking serious Kenji.

Hey man, mental attacks are sometimes worse than physical attacks.

Huh. And here I was totally expecting chopping fingers off  to become a recurring gag.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics