Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

I feel sorry for that teacher , i know Ha-yeon knew that magazine belonged to him but still use it against her to just chase her out of the house . Well that's what you get for butting in things that don't concern you . 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why is this webtoon so good

bad_teacher-thumb-640xauto-3698.jpg

All the teacher has to do is ask them both why are they living with each other, but I forgot, common sense doesn't always exist in a manga.

even better they could just play the clip on her phone so she hears the truth

she already ask read chapter 7 & 8, but in common sense man and woman not family live together is suspicious

I think you're right, which is why the town MC's are also to blame for not clearing the misunderstanding earlier. But it is a manga.

All the teacher has to do is ask them both why are they living with each other, but I forgot, common sense doesn't always exist in a manga.

she already ask read chapter 7 & 8, but in common sense man and woman not family live together is suspicious

Ok , i went to check the raw in naver just to see what's up after that cliffhanger , but somehow can't view the chapter , it is saying sign in first , is it only me?

Here the raws

http://wol1.tistory.com/category/아빠를%20찾습니다

Heard he does it with the teacher
No that's the same for everyone

Ok , i went to check the raw in naver just to see what's up after that cliffhanger , but somehow can't view the chapter , it is saying sign in first , is it only me?

The teacher is comedically an idiot.

Which I am okay with.

That look that says ''don't f*** with my man, woman '' was hilarious . lol

I thought Naver webtoons wouldnt be uploaded on Batoto anymore?

Dang, just went to see announcements and sure enough...ya :(

However...looking at this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iSOBvVOFwRqddyubFUKlEQXJzALBFMk5o1qDnVJ-d7o/edit#gid=0 you can still probably keep uploading this one.

Where did you hear that? If you read something like that that's probably for the webtoons you can read at navers official english site www.webtoons.com

This being mature and not available to non citizens will probably never be translated by naver...well you never know

WARNING!!! BELLOW IS SPOILER, DON'T READ IT

Spoiler

DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU READ IT

well reading this manhwa, isn't the same anymore...

Spoiler

assuming that would happen, i want some threesome action. hurraaah~ hurraaah~

13 chapters in, not explicit yet! Boy are the ignorant readers going to be surprised down the line. 

Oh! You read the raws/spoilers? Oh! You´re the best! (-_-) OH! PLEASE DON´T STEP ON THE PEASENTS...................Get off your damn high horse mate. I´m sure we can all enjoy this without your not so subtle gloat.

13 chapters in, not explicit yet! Boy are the ignorant readers going to be surprised down the line. 

Teacher "Have sex with me instead of Ha-Yeon in order to save her!!"

I guess that he will be dating the teacher later on and she will be her new mother or something..

I've heard the alternate name to this webtoon is "Looking for a father but got something else" or something among those lines....so it kinda made me think that "Uncle" here won't stay a da for long. I may be wrong though.
And Gooooood te chapters are so shoooort. Gaaaah I need more!! Q.Q

I guess that he will be dating the teacher later on and she will be her new mother or something..

That annoying teacher is pissing me off....

She's just jealous. She wants the D.

The Power of misunderstanding!!!! Is Strong in This One

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics