Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 54votes)

Boku to Kimi to de Niji ni Naru

Alt Names: alt 僕と君とで虹になるalt Ben, Sen ve Gökkuşağıalt Boku to Kimi to de Niji ni Narualt Me, You and the Rainbowalt أنا, أنت و القوس قزح
Author: Fujisawa Shizuki
Artist: Fujisawa Shizuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rui is a beautiful and studious high school student. However, because she is so direct, she has often been misunderstood, so now she is the subject of absurd rumors, and alienated by the rest of the girls in her class. Then one day, a chance encounter with a free-spirited guy named Shou turns Rui's meticulously-ordered life on its head.

And so, a "rainbow school daze" between a super dry girl and a care-less guy begins!
Go to Boku to Kimi to de Niji ni Naru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Well, I quite like it so far.  I like the heroine.  I also like the way that, while clearly she is changing and will change what with the impact of LURVE and all, her original self isn't shown as pointless; she has good points, and good reasons for being the way she is.

Mind you, maybe I better not get too attached . . . Four chapters, uploaded in four different years, could be a while before we get to a conclusion.

Posted Image
I like the interestingly shaped heads.
It's similar to Akuma to Love Song. The grammar was... iffy at times, but that didn't take away from the story. Not bad overall.
Not bad. The heroine reminds me of the heroine of Akuma to Love Song. The art is pretty good, too. Plot's been reused and dried up a long time ago, but that shouldn't stop you from trying it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics