Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

This isn't gonna end well...

I expect a Nice Boat.

I seriously doubt it.  If we were in a position to exchange funds, I would actually bet money on a fairly positive, if maybe ambiguous, ending--and I am not a betting man.

with how Hase's personality is, i can see him thinking too much and making quick assumptions. I just hope that this won't turn out like tonari no kashiwagi-san where the side character are way more interesting than the mc.

and I already kinda liked Kiryuu's interaction with Fujimiya. damn

This isn't gonna end well...

I expect a Nice Boat.

"at the that time I certainly thought that way. It turns out I was right"

No ominous foreshadowing here, just a typo by the author
It hurts.

OK, first, this is the cutest shounen I have ever seen.  I love it!

Second, the solution is obvious.  She remembers people who aren't friends.  All he has to do is become something other than a friend.  Specifically, the clear choice here would be, duh, lover.  The only problem is getting from zero to significant other in one week.

Well, you have the diary's cumulative effect, so it's not completely zero.

i dont want a third person involves with the lovely couples T_T

Two pages in, I recognized this art.

To anyone else who sees this. Please read the author's other work. It's pretty heartwarming.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kimi-to-kamihikouki-to-r567

OMG, this is by the same person as the paper airplane thing?  So awesome!  Yeah, of course it is, you're right that art is distinctive (although I totally missed it).

OK, first, this is the cutest shounen I have ever seen.  I love it!

Second, the solution is obvious.  She remembers people who aren't friends.  All he has to do is become something other than a friend.  Specifically, the clear choice here would be, duh, lover.  The only problem is getting from zero to significant other in one week.

MC may get third-wheeled.... buuuu......

That would be real lame if he became third-wheeled.

Yeesh, dun tell me the MC gonna get third wheeled.

My heart.....

And then, in the last page, after warming up and cuddling us nicely, the author sudenly mentions how awful it would be thrown out alone in the snow at night...

Is it sad that I let my heart strings get plucked every time by ominous foreshadowing? 

and then we find out hase's friend kiruu shougo was once good friends with fujimiya once upon a time 
(my guess/prediction) 

@hero: I think for the moment she should just tutor him.

From 0 to diabetes in 3 chapters flat.

This is a seriously dose of cuteness,  very sweet and a good idea. 

I'm loving this manga more with each new chapter.

Spoiler

actually this is a really good theory. that could be the solution.

I... I...

My heart can't take this.

Followed. Followed until the end of time. I needed something like this after so much centered around action. This is just the change of pace I need. 10/10, would risk a coronary again.

oh man this is way too cute <3 they look like such an awesome couple.

also, this somehow reminds me of Youth Forget!

It doesn't have drama but i feel like crying.

Love this!

Such a heart warming manga..
MY DAY IS COMPLETE!!
*off to work in a very good mood*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics