Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 487votes)

Silver Spoon

Alt Names: alt Cuchara de Plataalt 銀の匙alt Gümüş Kaşıkalt Gin no Sajialt 은수저alt Sølvskjealt الملعقة الفضية
Author: Arakawa Hiromu
Artist: Arakawa Hiromu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy named Yugo Hachiken aspires to live apart from his family. He enrolls in an agriculture school, one which requires its students to live in dormitories. He thinks that with his talent for studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he goes to. But he is soon forced to discover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken as he tries to keep up with his friends, farmers' heirs who are already accustomed to a hardworking farm life.

Won the 5th Manga Taisho Award.
Won the 58th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Silver Spoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 119 and 120 Discussion (spoilers) New Window toaster_slayer
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 316 Replies
Topic Chapter 83. Not the modern way of making sausage. New Window Haiyami
  • 8 Replies
Topic Character dynamics and postponed romance resolution New Window Argentus
  • 8 Replies

1490 Comments

Having trouble with double entry bookkeeping for gambling returns? Typical academic.

This manga is pure life. So many months without it, but only one chapter and I'm laughting hard!

It is just me, or there is a one year gap in the story?

I'm totally confused... They were second-years in one chapter, and suddenly they are third-years in the other!

That said, the pizzas were tiny so...

Oh, right.

Spoiler

Look at those eyes. She didn't even consider him because he didn't have meat. She destroyed him with no hesitation, the poor bastard.

When he started to think about flags I got a TWGOK vibe, and tought he could pull it off... no. 

It is hard to imagine the restaurant staff not having anything to say to the group for bringing a corpse of a man with caved in face.

It is located near a gambling establishment, so they probably see that a lot.

I nearly got a heart attack when taht image appeared! Like, "WTF WRONG MANGA" xD

Mmmh... 84000 yen = 733.76 euros ; 168 pizzas sold, meaning 4.36 euros by pizza?! That's crazy cheap!

That said, the pizzas were tiny so...

I nearly got a heart attack when taht image appeared! Like, "WTF WRONG MANGA" xD

Mmmh... 84000 yen = 733.76 euros ; 168 pizzas sold, meaning 4.36 euros by pizza?! That's crazy cheap!

Well...that's why there're in the reds...

does this look like the face of mercy?

Spoiler

This Mangaka..... Always brilliant!

My sides are sight seeing in Hokaido now.

i want to watch the anime especially to see this

Spoiler

Ch. 117 has been on the site for a week and we only see it now? Why?

Spoiler
people not appreciating the best panel, Tch.Hachiken saving them money while Ookawa getting his divine retribution.

Can't be helped. This whole chapter is golden!!!
    • pen likes this

It is hard to imagine the restaurant staff not having anything to say to the group for bringing a corpse of a man with caved in face.

a moment of silence for nishikawa's lost soul

Oh, my goodness haha, I please if anyone find my corpse let them know. THIS is GOLD. Aside the point it good to see this update alwasy filled with adsurd reactions  I reread this again and again every year and it still gets me laughing, the best medicine 

Spoiler
people not appreciating the best panel, Tch.
Hachiken saving them money while Ookawa getting his divine retribution.

chap.117 page 4 bottom page, what manga is it?

Their faces when he gambled it all... Wow

Whoa, it's been 7 months since last update? Daaamn... But the update is pretty good, i really got a healthy laugh from it. Superb!!

does this look like the face of mercy?

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pardon me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This single page made me ROFL for whole five minutes  :D

Spoiler

Very nice update.

I had to double check just to know that my eyes didn't trick me. It really did update ._.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics