Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

No "the wise man's rating scale", again? Where's the Fap grade!

Wait, why did Kanade say "this is for Takanishi-sensei?"

This is just a guess but I seem to recall that there was a teacher who left, allowing the main character to take his spot as a teacher at the school. Maybe the principal found out that Kanade was in a weird relationship with him which is why she is focused on current sensei.

So I wonder where Kanade's friend went to? Remember, the one that was involved in the flower pot drop scheme? She seemed knowledgeable about her childhood friends obsession with the teacher.

Wait, why did Kanade say "this is for Takanishi-sensei?"

Bwahahahaha

Spoiler

IRL yanderes are much more scary than that imo

He should have called the cops! D;

That scene with the screw was well made, I felt my stomach revolting for a second.

whooop it's so intense, can't wait for more. I really hope sensei will have his proper happy ending with his family. his struggle is real.

Thank you unchartedscaans <3

Thanks GundamY and Uncharted Scans, this is really getting intense, though a man can hope, I'm still hoping for a happy ending for sensei and not so happy ending for the principal is okay too, he's the root of all this chaos mmm...

Being thankful is fine, but it really is annoying seeing all sorts of scanlations abuse the blur tool in Photoshop, as it kills the finer details and makes the quality of the manga they're translating worse.

The horror

............... Well, now we know the reason sensei got into the hospital at least.

I wonder if that child silhouette is actually Ayumi, might be  some doll crazy made. 

MY CRESTA!!!

The manga that brought me into this hobby!!

Just thank the scanlators that of the effort they put on this

Being thankful is fine, but it really is annoying seeing all sorts of scanlations abuse the blur tool in Photoshop, as it kills the finer details and makes the quality of the manga they're translating worse.

Higher quality is cool but is anyone else's pages loading really slow?

If you've whitelisted batoto for an adblocker, it's probably the ads....I know when I don't use adblocker for batoto, if I'm not lucky I end up taking 30+ min to read one chapter....

When the crazy comes nibbling at your toes you DO NOT FEED IT A F*CKING BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He may be stupid but he sure manned up this chapter. Ouch dude.

I'm going to bet that someone will fall on top of the principal's car. 

MY CRESTA!!!

I just noticed, on the cover her hand is 'fucked up' (her pose looked unnatural till I saw the artist mirrored the hand, yet messed up the pose and which arm she is leaning on)

I'm going to bet that someone will fall on top of the principal's car. 

So an obsessive psychopath with a history of attempted murder wants your dick... and your wife dead. THE VERY FIRST STEP should be to thoroughly explain the situation to your wife, STRAIGHT AWAY. Just sit her down and lay it all out there... Instead the faggot MC acts like a typical mangina manga protagonist and vaguely tells his wife to stay at home without any kind of explanation. He doesn't even reveal the yandere's identity... you know, the one who's been sending her multiple death threats in the mail. So now the kid is missing, possibly kidnapped, all because the MC couldn't simply inform his wife of the probable danger facing them.

3793608.jpg

Please... just please don't let his any of his family died mmm...

I'm like this right now! I'm freaking out! 66d3d9ce1a0ad6755795eb7a69f9e482.gif?w=6

Higher quality is cool but is anyone else's pages loading really slow?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics