Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

It just... happened? Just as it?

I won't say I'm impressed, but... I'm impressed.

DID THE SHIP JUST....ALMOST (successfully) SAILED?!

Well, technically, he was sunk.

Props+seymourg+my+salutes+to+the+wang+wi

Lawd jeesus he went and said it

1CqPcNI.gif

inb4 he had heat stroke and don't remembers what he said/"ehhhhh? whad did you say?" 

GjHXBdN.jpg?1

cf2f962768e097e877dfbb8a6fbe452d.jpg

inb4 he had heat stroke and don't remembers what he said/"ehhhhh? whad did you say?" 

GjHXBdN.jpg?1

DID THE SHIP JUST....ALMOST (successfully) SAILED?!

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

De escalated pretty quick too.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

Very nice, a main male character that has balls like steel and confesses the moment he knows it´s love.
Very refreshing

WOW, THAT FAST?!

what

WAIT WHAT

HOLY SHIT TWO VOLUMES IN?!

HE'S NOT DENSE, I REPEAT, HE'S NOT DENSE! ALL HANDS ON BOARD!

Spoiler

mother-of-god.jpg

He said it...he actually said it...

Well that came out of nowhere.

Man, I love this manga. 

For a moment there, I thought Tomoka stuffed tissues into her swimsuit or something.

Tomoka doesn't need that. Tomoka is the best girl and too perfect for that.

Spoiler

I notice the restaurant's name was "Joestar." Apparently Jonathan Joestar from JJBA Part 1 was named after the restaurant "Jonathan's," so now we've come full circle.

A very nice read. Though the artwork reminds me of some other works, especially Tamaki's face and Tomoka's cat-like expression and antenna hair.

Can't seem to pinpoint which one though...hmm...any suggestions?

Frequently reminds me of Mayo Chiki!, especially the tsundere facial expressions. Other parts of it are a little like A Channel and Hadi Girl.

A very nice read. Though the artwork reminds me of some other works, especially Tamaki's face and Tomoka's cat-like expression and antenna hair.

Can't seem to pinpoint which one though...hmm...any suggestions?

For a moment there, I thought Tomoka stuffed tissues into her swimsuit or something.

tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif We can chalk it up to accidental smoov moves.

Why is there even a quota of posts that I can like? T_T Have to quote this to show my appreciation.

Where the fuck is tamaki

The statement reminds me of to love ru.. where the hell is rito XD

i almost want to curse mangaka when he is not draw tomoka swimsuit properly but then page 9 happened, thanks kobashiko-sensei

Where the fuck is tamaki

Spoiler

That first panel, family restaurants in manga/anime are usually Jonathan and here we have Joestar. Nice reference there, author.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics