Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

Dragul has the same spider motif on his armor as meyers

Partevia armor matches :D

Weird though, since Meyers isn't aligned to ok Partevia anymore

That last page would have been a perfect chance for Dragul fan service. T_T But no, they had to make him wear pants!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ1eUkhJVtC54C_GSvWPU

That last page would have been a perfect chance for Dragul fan service. T_T But no, they had to make him wear pants!

Am I the only one that pissed at the sudden cliffhanger? 
There's no way the raw ended with that sudden end.

it is that sudden though

Am I the only one that pissed at the sudden cliffhanger? 
There's no way the raw ended with that sudden end.

So, they have human skin close to a whale's
(Still human though)
They (apparently) have body hair under their feet too (cause over is too hobbit) which are invisible.
(So it's taboo to draw body hair in shounen too. Poor degenki daisy author, you wouldn't have gotten your chance to draw armpit hair here too :( )

More protein = more muscle mass = bigger build = bigger lungs, okay v

But they can inhale underwater?
What could do this?
Protein?
I don't think so? Oõ

Nevermind breathing, they can even Fus Ro Dah under water.

WTH?

Human skin however have some aspects of a whales.
Again, sea lions look like they have a smooth skin like a dolphin however it consists of small hairs which can trap air. What the author is saying is that his feet have the same type of hair which can trap air allowing him to push himself off the air causing him to increase propulsion while underwater.

Not sure about the fus-ro-dah part however... I believe that he used the remaining air within his lungs to push and disorientate the monster. Similar to a gust of wind pushing something back.

Reading through that chapter again. It didn't say they could breathe underwater but rather, to my interpretation is that even if they have a lung full of water they can still stay underwater for a long duration due to the large amount of oxygen trapped within certain muscles.

Ewww that guy's back when he was destroying the wall....

maybe he is Patrick the starfish brother

You were working with crazy here, so deal with crazy.

Ewww that guy's back when he was destroying the wall....

(Still human though)
They (apparently) have body hair under their feet too (cause over is too hobbit) which are invisible.
(So it's taboo to draw body hair in shounen too. Poor degenki daisy author, you wouldn't have gotten your chance to draw armpit hair here too :( )

What could do this?
Protein?
I don't think so? Oõ

WTH?

I would say they breathe through their blowhole, but that would probably make people get the wrong idea. <_<

(Still human though)

What could do this?
Protein?
I don't think so? Oõ

WTH?

They should rename themselves the "Butterfly Assassination Troupe". Since it seems they lack the ability to kill anything else.

Technically if we had man-eating butterflies they would simply be large mosquitoes with butterfly wings or a butterfly engineered with the digestive element of a mosquito along with the proboscis being strong enough to pierce flesh and into arteries.  XD Just saying that.... it isn't impossible O_O Be afraid.

Actually, if I am to remember correctly, there are some species of butterflies and moths that are capable of drinking blood, and do. (It's only from dead bodies, though.) So, by a small stretch, man-eating butterflies would be somewhat possible.

Yeah! And vampire bats too!

Wait
?!?!!
?

Technically if we had man-eating butterflies they would simply be large mosquitoes with butterfly wings or a butterfly engineered with the digestive element of a mosquito along with the proboscis being strong enough to pierce flesh and into arteries.  XD Just saying that.... it isn't impossible O_O Be afraid.

Actually, if I am to remember correctly, there are some species of butterflies and moths that are capable of drinking blood, and do. (It's only from dead bodies, though.) So, by a small stretch, man-eating butterflies would be somewhat possible.

It should be called "The bromance of Sinbad and Hinahoho"

Hey, they could have gone swimming naked...and who knows what they'll do in that long, underwater tunnel.

I can't unsee the fact that Sinbad is basicaly a Gary Stu tbh Aside of that, I wonder how long is this supposed to be. Is it going for the planned route or the "weekly for ever until mangaka gets tired of It's own manga" one?

It should be called "The bromance of Sinbad and Hinahoho"

Butterflies? THERE BE SHINIGAMI IN THIS DUNGEON!!! 

Or Philemon.

Sinbad drowns, and the Adventure ends.

That's how it would end...if it got axed, and Magi didn't exist.

j74SykU.gif

Sinbad drowns, and the Adventure ends.

That's how it would end...if it got axed, and Magi didn't exist.

i will get really disappointed if in the end sinbad becomes the one who conquer this dungeon

ever heard of Magi??

hint: read description

i will get really disappointed if in the end sinbad becomes the one who conquer this dungeon

Rephrase: You must be new to the Magi story. The future of ALL of these characters have already been revealed. 

bDb84Q1.jpg?1

no, i'm not

bDb84Q1.jpg?1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics