Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

I wish I could say I was happy to see new chapters. This story has for me lost any charm it once had. The pages are so badly scanned that it has become painful to try and read it. I am not trying to point blame just stating what is true for my eye.

I really did like this.  It didn't need big drama the harem tensions and characters were quite fun to watch and read.  So it's still good but it needed to end before it got to this point.

It's on page one of chapters 125 and 126.  I didn't translate it in the release, but 125 says "3 more until the final episode".  126 says, "just before the final episode!!" My translation could be wrong and the final chapter is 127 or 129, but I think it's 128.[/size]

Thanks heaps on the info necron

Very awesome, thanks for the new chapter Necron99!!

It had better end with the Dragon Trinity toddler team (or at least 3 baby bumps).

sex in my harem manga ? no way !

ending in 128 huh?  makes sense, i guess.  It has covered all the questions i had except for seeing his father and what he had to say about him being the dragon god.  Oh well, didnt get to see Jiro's mom in Mayo chiki, neither. This will make the 4th manga ive kept up with end this year and the year just started. 

like to know the source that necron claims that chapter 128 is the last chapter for Umi no Misaki

It's on page one of chapters 125 and 126.  I didn't translate it in the release, but 125 says "3 more until the final episode".  126 says, "just before the final episode!!" My translation could be wrong and the final chapter is 127 or 129, but I think it's 128.

Going from the doormat to 200m far, and coming back is not something that makes my time worth reading it, not written as it is (even though i like Soyogi).

Guess I'm too much of a Soyogi fan.  I really like all the girls (how could a hetero male not do so?), but I'd be happier going through Sir Ernest Shackleton's antarctic misadventure with Soyogi than hanging out in Tahiti with the other two.  

Okay...  I am tired of this cold-weather arc!  The girls have to wear TOO many clothes!!!

(I NEED my fanservice!)

Pervy!!  Is there no romance in your soul?  He's done the Genji thing with the three, and has a former lover from a former life in the wings.  DOES IT HAVE TO BE SPELLED OUT IN FOUR LETTER WORDS WITH ISUTOSHI'S "H" ILLUSTRATIONS (not available on Batoto) MAKING THE PROSE SUPERFLUOUS?  Geeze!  You probably think Anatole France and Emile Zola are bluenosed wussboys since they didn't include pantsu shots to illustrate their novels.  

Hey Pervy!  How was that for sarcasm?  Did it make the grade?  I tried hard enough.  

like to know the source that necron claims that chapter 128 is the last chapter for Umi no Misaki

404 update not found

*Makes a little Jedi mindtrick gesture*

This isn't the plot you're looking for.

My guess is that these chapters are an epilogue and the series will end at chapter 129 or 130128.

I think the issue is we see no clear goal right now. Character development is fine, but the transition between the suicide and the chara development is too abrupt to let us orientate ouraelves. What is the author going to do with the characters? I think that's what readers are thinking that makes it harder for us to enjoy the character development.

exactly. you can have character development, but this is not a novel, where you can write off all the inner thoughts of a character while he's sitting alone on his bed. This is a manga, and you have to show this development thru the actions and the thoughts that go along with the situation, possibly while they are doing something worth watching. Going from the doormat to 200m far, and coming back is not something that makes my time worth reading it, not written as it is (even though i like Soyogi).

And when you mean plot you mean skimpy outfits and sex right?

I see plenty of Plot, this is called character development. Please learn to think and understand what you read it will help you later on.

I think the issue is we see no clear goal right now. Character development is fine, but the transition between the suicide and the chara development is too abrupt to let us orientate ouraelves. What is the author going to do with the characters? I think that's what readers are thinking that makes it harder for us to enjoy the character development.

#error 404 plot not found

And when you mean plot you mean skimpy outfits and sex right?

I see plenty of Plot, this is called character development. Please learn to think and understand what you read it will help you later on.

Okay...  I am tired of this cold-weather arc!  The girls have to wear TOO many clothes!!!

(I NEED my fanservice!)

#error 404 plot not found

Winnypeg-class freezing cold ? Got to put on miniskirt with thighhighs.

¬_¬

I for one, welcome our miniskirt / thighhigh wearing overlords.

Necron, one hell of an awesome job. My thanks to you.

Cool, thanks for the new chapter Necron99!!

Nagi's hair photobombed the effect.  xD

No distortion of the camera through the globe? Bullshot.

Winnypeg-class freezing cold ? Got to put on miniskirt with thighhighs.

¬_¬

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics