Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 501votes)

Sun-ken Rock

Alt Names: alt คนเดือด เมืองดิบalt サンケンロックalt Sun Ken Rockalt 最强不良传说
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken, a young Japanese guy, is in love with a young Korean girl, Yumin. He followed her in Korea and wants to become a policeman just like her. But then, he finds himself at the head of a local gang. What will happen to Ken?

Spin-offs:

> I Want to Feed Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/i-want-to-feed-yumin-r3406 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Pickaxe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-pickaxe-r3753 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-yumin-r3330 )
Go to Sun-ken Rock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boss Ken figurine New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character of Sun Ken Rock New Window Zero King
  • 11 Replies
Topic Boichi on Deviantart. Artworks and more New Window Weaper
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sun Ken Rock Discussion New Window Weaper
  • 144 Replies
Topic Sun-Ken Rock is on Crunchyroll New Window Weaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic 135 queries New Window newtonia168
  • 3 Replies

1033 Comments

If anyone wants to know what is an economic bubble, refer to this:
http://www.eco.uab.es/ue/trabajos%20premi/tfc%2061%20Jim%C3%A9nez%201.pdf

The best example of an economic bubble similar to Sun-Ken Rock's situation is China's Housing. Investors spend huge amount of capital to fund buildings as residential houses which are beyond intrinsic value-the normal cost of constructing and improvements of a building. Many ventures have engaged in this because the economic restrictions allow for only a few investment options such as real estate. However, even with the flock of business or ventures, only a few buy the apartments/condos and there is no possibility of a return on capital invested. The result is that the value of the building will go down and investors may eventually sell-out the building because of imminent loss to the business. An economic crisis unveils.

The flock of investment is the bubble that balloons. The bubble pops when no one buys the condos/apartments and investors sell-out because of imminent loss to the business.

This is why Ken considers Park Tae-Soo's idea as insane and dangerous. See, even Ken is an economist.

Can I recover my account from JManga since Crunchyroll is affiliated with it and recover whatever can be salvaged from my account?

Update: Hey, Crunchyroll is really not quite bad. It's really quite good. As of now, I'm seeing that mostly teens of legal age and people in the working world could afford crunchyroll manga and is quite distant to children and minors. But the good thing is, I'm not in the bracket. And parents could afford it provided they are able and willing and that they understand crunchyroll subcription.

Try to access crunchyroll. You will not be disappointed. It even has a reader app. Just ignore the ratings because they're useless.

I take back what I said. Crunchyroll is better than JManga and its policies are definitely the best.

This crunchyroll all has to offer are digital scans right? Which are paid? I'm going with the physical stuff then. A real book deserves my money because of the case with the last digital publishing manga JManga. It was a really bad experience...like a nightmare. I mean I bought those digitals but they didn't felt like they were mine and then an announcement that they will shut down and take all the manga that I paid broke my faith with DRMs.

But the latest chapters are free to view so that's good.

Someone used Jmanga...

Yeah, good thing that the latest chapter is free on Crunchyroll

This crunchyroll all has to offer are digital scans right? Which are paid? I'm going with the physical stuff then. A real book deserves my money because of the case with the last digital publishing manga JManga. It was a really bad experience...like a nightmare. I mean I bought those digitals but they didn't felt like they were mine and then an announcement that they will shut down and take all the manga that I paid broke my faith with DRMs.

Yeah i can undersand you

as you said atleast the newes chapters are free so we schould still read the chapters there 

• Ada likes this

• Ada likes this

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838515/new-simulpub-manga-sun-ken-rock

sun ken rock will be now available at crunchyroll too, so people try to support it   :DDD

Keep in mind that Japanzai doesn't do licensed series, so the choices are to either read at Crunchyroll or drop the series altogether.

AFAIK you'll be able to read SKR for free there anyway.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838515/new-simulpub-manga-sun-ken-rock

sun ken rock will be now available at crunchyroll too, so people try to support it   :DDD

Man...with this happening, all talk no action. It's like the end is already near...what sucks more...no fan service...

skr isnt just fanservice 

it has a great plot and great fights as we all know haha

in my opinion this chapters are really interesting and every chapter gets me more exciting to finally see ken

i really want to know what ken is doing at the moment

Maybe he is planning something to take down tae soo or maybe he got a police officer as he always wanted to be

But that makes this chapter so great, 

and btw 

most of the fanservice are in so called ''Filler Chapters'' haha

but i still respect your opinion

everybody has a different reason whyy they are readiing this manga

LOLOL... I see now, as to why ken has been missing, Ken is now a WALLMAN!!!! He appeared at wallman's chapter 12... He was fighting master kuu..! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

finally caught up. ths manga is epic. it would make a great anime if done correctly

Man...with this happening, all talk no action. It's like the end is already near...what sucks more...no fan service...

im expecting the war to go badly for tae soo and the gang and as he says his final words while confronting the white dragon clan, kens gonna show up and save their asses after making a big speech on how he knew everything

did ken ever get the girl? i feel like im missing something. i love this shit and i hate it all the same. 

It's not that anyone's missed anything, Boichi simply isn't telling the audience anything, so we learn what happened as Kotani does.

did ken ever get the girl? i feel like im missing something. i love this shit and i hate it all the same. 

Got no other feeling on this arc, other than this:

Spoiler

*sigh*

I don't understand what's happening since the last arc ended, this is one of my favorite mangas but it changed too much in such a short span, oh well, let's hope it ends in a good note

I fixed page 8 of chapter 134: "Yoshizawa Takashi" and not "Yoshizawa Ryuu".

I also added a TL note but in short: "Takashi" is his real name while "Ryuu" is the name he uses. Both use the same kanji and "Ryuu" means dragon. So the Boss of the "White Dragon Clan" is the "Dragon".

Feels like I'm reading 20th Century Boys because of all suspense. 

e5FzVOO.png?1

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

I don't get it, it was a confusing chapter...

e5FzVOO.png?1

And android might die off too.

If Samsung dies, you'll just lose the provider that has the cheapest and widest selection of Android devices.
Google already manufactures their own premium phone, and often has a tendency to force people to like what they make (Google+), not to mention the countless other manufacturers for Android devices.
Hell, Microsoft floats by with just one manufacturer (effectively themselves) and overtook Apple in some countries in South America, almost certainly because of the budget Nokia 520.
Death of a manufacturer means nothing in the devices and services industry, only rampant unpopularity.

arghh who gives a shit about this girl and this useless journalist

whoa hey now this is starting to really confuse me... just what the hell happened to ken?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics