Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

Well, that's what Sinbad gets for not going to school.

well there has to a moral somewhere 

tumblr_m68ceePZ0F1qbvovho1_500.gif

Well, that's what Sinbad gets for not going to school.

NFuvIpV.png

So Baal is copying the Keyblade summoning thing

tumblr_mrhfih3brx1rc46mlo1_500.gif

Spoiler

..... He's about to perform a djinn equip isn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinbad_the_Sailor

Have fun. o/ I personally watched the 1996-1998 canadian series before. :o The style was close to the Hercules and Xena series which were playing around that time.

Thank you, but I don't think I'll be reading this right now, I'd read the manga till it advances further before reading more about Sinbad, else it would take the fun of it. Because I'd try to compare and find a common storyline etc, and that would be just lame.

But thank you very much. :)

I'm not questionning the fact that he is badass, that he is. But he demands from everyone around him to show some class and refinment in Magi, while in here ... You know, it feels like his aura changed, I guess that's what growing up is all about ...And to be honest, I never read nor watched much about Sinbad before, my culture level is very low.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinbad_the_Sailor

Have fun. o/ I personally watched the 1996-1998 canadian series before. :o The style was close to the Hercules and Xena series which were playing around that time.

Spoiler

Just another awesome quote from this manga~

I suggest you to watch this.

It was one of the earliest means in which I learnt of Sinbad, that, and Scooby Doo but that's a different story. This movie is weird and not at all that great since it got low critical score but hey, Sinbad is shown to be badass in it so it still counts XD

Thank you, actually I actually already watched this one. To be honest, I didn't remember it was about Sinbad at all haha, I just remembered it as something like the princess wanting to become an explorer or a pirate or something, you know the classical "I want to be free" haha. Seems like I was wrong -_-.

So, I am guessing Sinbad just drops his trousers, and his "other" magic tool owns everyone. There is no other explanation for how the hell he can win, besides deus ex machina. >_>

I'm not questionning the fact that he is badass, that he is. But he demands from everyone around him to show some class and refinment in Magi, while in here ... You know, it feels like his aura changed, I guess that's what growing up is all about ...And to be honest, I never read nor watched much about Sinbad before, my culture level is very low.

I suggest you to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFWZuVcyYw

It was one of the earliest means in which I learnt of Sinbad, that, and Scooby Doo but that's a different story. This movie is weird and not at all that great since it got low critical score but hey, Sinbad is shown to be badass in it so it still counts XD

All over all, the artist did a great job on bringing Ohtaka Shinobu's unique art and narration style unto this manga. Salute, bro.

In Summary:

tumblr_lltwqbTJOB1qdd8wro1_400.gif

I love the way author knows that we know Sinbad isn't going to die, and just celebrates the fact over and over again.

maybe that's the reason of my general disgust with gary stu Sinbad here...

indeed...'I'm Immortal' eh? that fucker read ahead indeed.

I love the way author knows that we know Sinbad isn't going to die, and just celebrates the fact over and over again.

Manga and anime apart, it seems you've not seen enough Sinbad stories (series with RL actors or movies). =/ Sinbad is always badass, no matter what he does and regardless of the era. o/

Each time I see a new chapter of this prequel, I wonder how a scrawny, unrefined guy like Sinbad became what he is in Magi.

You didn't realize in Magi's time he's still the same, only putting an act when he needs to be refined?

Each time I see a new chapter of this prequel, I wonder how a scrawny, unrefined guy like Sinbad became what he is in Magi.

Manga and anime apart, it seems you've not seen enough Sinbad stories (series with RL actors or movies). =/ Sinbad is always badass, no matter what he does and regardless of the era. o/

8GabvJM.png

Now that.... that's top class Anti-Climax.

Am I the only one that pissed at the sudden cliffhanger? 
There's no way the raw ended with that sudden end.

You've never seen a shounen manga end with a sudden cliffhanger before? o-O?????

8GabvJM.png

Fffffffuuuuuing guns. Always guns. Guns ruins everything.

That last page would have been a perfect chance for Dragul fan service. T_T But no, they had to make him wear pants!

lol Already with pants he provides enough fanservice. The author made those things really tight.

I'm pretty sure people were quite happy with that chapter full of butts, so why complaining now?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics