Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

I came here thinking the title was so blatant that it couldn't possibly be what it sounded like. I was wrong. I was very very wrong.

Oh lord, someone updated the series image. This is up to three volumes so far? 

i lol'd at the description xD

wow fbi...

welcome back to this site

Spoiler

if anyone's curious where the gif is from,

Spoiler

Best / Worst manga returns :)  Will the youngest sister emerge from the horror unscathed?  If we don't find out next chapter, I'm putting a "suspense" tag on this.

Spoiler

Wew, each chapter is going to a dangerous level

One of the most straight shooter titles I have ever come across... This title goes into the realm of click bait.

now that's a title that shook my heart. followed because it hits home, real hard.

IT'S ALIVE!!! *bulges*

Wow, what a title

Best / Worst manga returns :)  Will the youngest sister emerge from the horror unscathed?  If we don't find out next chapter, I'm putting a "suspense" tag on this.

for a second, I thought i could suddenly read russian, but it turns out it was an english chapter?!

Wow, has it been that long?

Well, I can't say I blame the translators.

Hmm, this looks good

2 chapters later

Spoiler

What a masterpiece!!!

As long as your appearance is right , any age is legit . Approved !> , <

Please don't judge me. I only read this for the sake of education.

Finally, someone picked up this work of art.

Spoiler

Aw shit more fake loli adventures.

Ayyy boiss lets get in.

X5mthxf.gif

Chapter 2 out in Russian

:(

Eigo pls

I guess Russian have more love for loli ...

This series is currently rated at 4.72 and the current 10th place on the highest rated series list is at 4.75...I await with equal parts eagerness and dread for this to show up on the highest rated series list.

Chapter 2 out in Russian

:(

Eigo pls

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics